New Folder

I finished this one while BladeForums was down, so I'm just now able to post it. O1 Tool Steel with red Jigged bone. -chris

Image_Knife.asp

Man that's clean, Chris! I've been wondering about you, glad you're back and clearly kickin butt. I'm still waiting for that six-blade fileworked Congress though... :D

Dave

Chris its OUTSTANDING! all I do is folders so I am bias. BTW I want to personally thankyou for sharing the information on how to make folder washers from razor blades. I make multiblade folders and there are times when I dont want a liner between the blades and those razor blade washers were perfect! Thanks again

Glenn Dykes
Louisiana

She is a good lookin folder Chris. Im partial to the jigged bone. Really nice work. bright finish for carbon steel.

She looks really Sweet Chris..

Glad to see that you are finally getting in some shop time,It is hard with a new job and a new baby to find time for yourself isn't it..Just keep on making more knives.
Bruce

Thanks guys. I was working on three of these knives at the same time, all with different color bone. I've just finished the second one, and the third one should be ready next weekend. Believe it or not, I've been working off and on on these things since around March, so it's nice to finally start to see these things come together. Here is the second of the three. I believe it has a better shape than any of the scale release knives that I've made so far. Thanks -chris

image.asp

Back