New for 2014

Hey Cold Steel . When does the 2014 lineup come out? I'm excited to see what's new for next year.

Cold Steel usually starts putting up the new product offerings on their website in early January.

However the official release isn't until the SHOT Show—the Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor, Trades show is a dealer-only event.

(This goes for most other knife and gear companies too.)

One more thing:

Most of the new products won't be available until later in the year.

They usually announce the new products as they are available on their official Facebook page.

(No, I am not the Cold Steel rep.) I am just passing on information regarding how it has been done for the past few years.

GCG199 is absolutely correct, plus anyone with advance information will normally wait until Cold Steel makes the official announcements.

The official line up announcement for the 2014 release will probably be early January
Products will then begin to ship throughout the rest of the year
The first show where people begin to see our prototypes and get to handle samples of the new knives is usually IWA (in Germany)
Lynn has been dropping a few hints online about new products. Eagle eyed fans may have even seen a prototype or two in some of his more recent photos ;)

So just curious but where is the counterpoint xl? I mean it's almost 2014 and it hasn't even been released yet.

Yes, the CounterPoint XL is way overdue for this year.

I recall the CounterPoint I being released rather late in 2012 too.

Back