New Forum Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
THANKS GANG FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, ME & CHRIS APPRECIATE IT, I WILL BE DOING SOME SPECIALS HERE ON OUR FORUM JUST FOR YOU!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

"PEDC" PERSONAL EVERY DAY CARRY
BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
MAKER:BILL AKERS
SPECS:
STYLE: DROP POINT
STEEL: 1095/15N20 DAMASCUS (TWIST PATTERN)
FINNISH: ACID ETCHED / 1500 GRIT HAND RUB/WAXED
SCALES: HIGHLY FIGURED INTENSE STABILIZED BUCKEYE BURL W/SOME NATURAL INCLUSIONS
HARDWARE:BRASS & MOSAIC PIN
MEASURMENTS : 7 3/16 " OVERALL / 3 " BLADE
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER W/BELT LOOP <RH> CARRY
EXTRAS:MOSAIC PINS/FILED & JIMPING COMBO
PRICE: $SOLD SHIPPED TO THE USA
I SHIP INTERNATIONAL,BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING ,DEPENDING ON LOCATION,IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS,WE AGREE UPON THAT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.
PAYPAL PREFFERED - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THE FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" POST BY TIME WILL GET IT
GREAT PRICE ON THIS ONE! AS ALWAYS,GREAT QUALITY AT REASONABLE PRICES,TRY ONE TODAY :D
JUST NOTICED SOME BUFFING COMPOUND IN THE FILED JIMPING IT WIPED RIGHT AWAY!
008-20.jpg

011-21.jpg

018-25.jpg

024-21.jpg

003-43.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Pelosi!

That's frigginGorgeous.

'tower2....Earth calling tower2....come in, tower2!'

That wood isnt crotch, but does have a nice stabilized scent when working gnarly

My crotcwood is pleasant to smell Bill...its musky!

:p Oh my!! NOW GO TO WORK AN STAY OFF YOUR PHONE! THIS IS NIGHT DUTY FOR YOU

this is an unreasonably good offer on an astounding knife!
gotta tell the wife I'm calling our anniversary off :D
T2 will be soooo pissed if he misses this :) bet it's time for him to sell the car after all :)

Last edited:
Man that is a beautiful knife. To bad money is always short just before the 1st and the 15th. you guys just opened shop and I am already following you closely. I hope this works out well for you.

I can't believe this one is still up here, been working all day and figured it would be gone by now. Thats a freakn steal for Damascus. Don't make him put it on the exchange...at a higher price of course!

I hear ya Alan2442. Bill has taken an a$$load of mine! We actually became friends when I asked him to make me a Bushcraft knife last year, the Bushfish. Its a killer knife! When we get mod priviledges I wanna start a knife in action thread. Ill post up some of the ones Bill made me.

awesome...i would love to see it. do you guys have a website set up apart from the forum?

I think Bill had a website for awhile but let it run out. He sells everything he can build on here.

Dammit! You guys know me too well. Lucky for me! This is about the most screamin' deal ever.

ALLRIGHTY THEN!

Bring it to the Hinderer picnic,tower2.

Now you just need a KFU knife to keep it company.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back