New Game: Pick 3 Knives You Want but Don't Have

Super Grail - Calvary Sebenza with Damascus Blade (yes they do exist, no I have never seen one for sale regardless of price)
Hard to find - Any Regular with a UG/Scene (Equipped to Survive, Pheasant Tail, Night Sky, Morning Sun) Does this blur the line of super Grail?
Deal Seeker - Tanto Umnumzaan

I'm easy. There are three on my list. Nothing rare or fancy, but I'm always looking for a deal. In closest order to the thread instructions:

Large 21 wood inlay--the particular inlay needs to speak to me. Thuya burl usually does.
Small 21 Micarta drop point
Large PJ Inkosi

ETA: What was I thinking! A large Diamond Plate is totally my grail!

I'm a simple man to please.
1: Regular Large sebenza 21
2: Damascus Mnandi ( still not 100% on inlay ) possibly thuya burl.
3: I'm leaning towards a small snakewood Sebenza, but who knows :) the addiction has just begun!

Currently only own an box elder burl large Sebenza 21. My problem is there are so many damn good options it's hard for me to settle on inlays or damascus patterns. ( The regular plains will be extremely satisfying to purchase. )

Not necessarily in this order:
Large Regular with swedge, serrations, and the grooves on the slabs. Not sure this exists.
Regular Night Sky with Big Dipper or shooting star.
Annual with zebra Damascus. Do these exist?

I must have been confusing your Morse code with a different model then.

This one.

MorseCode2_zpsqv4475zk.jpg

This one.

MorseCode2_zpsqv4475zk.jpg

Thanks for the pic Lone_Wolfe, yes it was for sure the wrong knife. I was confusing it with another one marketed as " Morse code " but they sell for under 500 so I knew it couldn't be the same.
chris-reeve-large-sebenza-21-tanked-folding-knife-57.jpg

Product description:
This is the large sebenza 21 with computer generated graphic Think Twice Code pattern machining and satin finished flats. The Large Sebenza 21 is the standard hard use folder - this one is dressed up with a morse code pattern in the handle face.

So you see it would be easy for a beginner to get them confused. I've never seen the one you posted for sale.

Large Regular spider web
Large Regular think twice cut once
Large Regular dog paws

Thanks for the pic Lone_Wolfe, yes it was for sure the wrong knife. I was confusing it with another one marketed as " Morse code " but they sell for under 500 so I knew it couldn't be the same.
chris-reeve-large-sebenza-21-tanked-folding-knife-57.jpg

Product description:
This is the large sebenza 21 with computer generated graphic Think Twice Code pattern machining and satin finished flats. The Large Sebenza 21 is the standard hard use folder - this one is dressed up with a morse code pattern in the handle face.

So you see it would be easy for a beginner to get them confused. I've never seen the one you posted for sale.

Ah, OK. The one you have here is a current production CGG. The one I just posted is extremely rare, you might get a chance to fondle it for $500, that's about it. BTW, I never posted it for sale. ;)

Scumnumzaan of some type

large sebenza tanto

Large inkosi insingo.

I don't really need any of the collector ones but I would take the zaan in the wilson combat version. I don't think there is a tanto benza wilson combat.

Ah, OK. The one you have here is a current production CGG. The one I just posted is extremely rare, you might get a chance to fondle it for $500, that's about it. BTW, I never posted it for sale. ;)

So you see it would be easy for a beginner to get them confused. I've never seen the one you posted, for sale.

Just forgot the comma, didn't mean to imply you were selling anything, I've just never seen it for sale by anyone was what I meant.

Back