New GSO 2.7 Thread

^^^^^This is how you make a post, people! Look at all that detailed information :D

Did you get an email with shipping info?

Yes, I just went upstairs and checked my email. Label created and scheduled to ship tomorrow w/ tracking number:thumbup:

The GSO 2.7 look so much better than I expected.
I hope I get a chance to order one if there is any leftovers.
But then again, I should be glad I at least have a old spec GSO 3.5 to accompany me for the time being.

The GSO 2.7 look so much better than I expected.
I hope I get a chance to order one if there is any leftovers.
But then again, I should be glad I at least have a old spec GSO 3.5 to accompany me for the time being.

The old 3.5 is pretty good company :)

I received my GSO 2.7 2nd in the mail today.:thumbup:
Originally ordered 9/19.
EBF7A62A-D2E9-4BB0-86B9-5F0F59956EE6_zpsmobzygrv.jpg

AF0AE9CC-195C-4DAE-B3BC-B3DC77935CC5_zps7pyqgqyq.jpg

Still waiting on my July presale 1st.

Me too. And yes, I get why they are shipping but it's tough pill to swallow when you are in the middle of deer season and waiting on a new knife you ordered in July as a first.

On a more positive note, mine should ship in 5 more days so at least it will be here before the season ends.

Got mine yesterday. I really like it. It is a really nice size as a small knife and crazy sharp. But i am still on the fence as to if it is for me. I have several nice quality folders that are lighter with the same size blade. The handel is more comfortable on the 2.7 but for small simple cutting tasks the folder might do just as well.

8bfe5097205f3313255958e70606912e.jpg
178eef2814cd42e488b6f08998b3f6e1.jpg

Sweet mail call yesterday. SURVIVE! & BATTLE HORSE KNIVES.

These should keep me busy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The 2.7 ergonomics are fantastic. Nice fat grip and textured G10. I have no complaints.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Unboxed mine last night. The handle is just long enough to get a good four finger grip on it, for reference my palm width is 3.5 inches.
The orange and black G10 looks good and the texture gives more grip than the old model canvas. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Some people have said on here that they don't think the 2.7 is a real working knife. I disagree, it has been an excellent working knife and has handled harder tasks than I would ask of a good folder. I would say it is a little less useful than the 3.5, but the small size is cute and sexy and can take a pounding. WOW, did I just say that? 😜

Today is the 20th. MIne should ship around Monday or Tuesday. In the midst of packing for the move to our new house so I may be offline for several days. Ironically my 2.7 is supposed to ship by Tuesday and that is the day we close on the new house. Come on Survive!!!!

Back