1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

New GSO 4.1 for christmas

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by edge13, Dec 25, 2014.

1. edge13

edge13

Dec 1, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised when i woke up and found a factory second GSO 4.1 under my tree. Im a broke college student and when my mom asked me what i wanted for christmas I told her i want the GSO 4.1. I was thrilled when I opened the box and found one of the most comfortable knives I've ever held. This knife is awesome and i cant find out why its a factory second haha. This is the best knife ive ever owned hands down. Guy is the man and will have my business till the day i die. Now I'm lusting over the 7/7 or the 5.1. I need more Survive!.

Merry Christmas
    EG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Alchemy1

Alchemy1 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Nice! The 4.1 really is a great design.

3. Poromenos

Poromenos

Nov 11, 2014
    Congrats! I got my factory second 4.1 in the mail a few days ago and I was SO amazed. I am definitely buying more from Guy and the Survive team.

4. Badey

Badey

Dec 7, 2013
    Congrats! Are those the camo micarta handle scales?

5. skyline1

skyline1

Dec 14, 2014
    That looks sharp, and very functional. Nice present.

6. skyline1

skyline1

Dec 14, 2014
    That looks sharp, and very functional. Nice present.

7. edge13

edge13

Dec 1, 2014
    Thanks its an awesome knife. It fit perfectly in the back pocket of my jeans so it resided there all day haha. I cant out it down. @Badey no they are the black white and brown g10 handles. I want the camo micarta handle scales though or the natural ones.

EG

8. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Congrats! Love the GSO-4.1!!!! :thumbup: