New House, New Shop Update...

RyanW

Sorry for the lack of info out of the Ryan W. Knives forum!! I have had some life events that have taken over my spare time and then some...

1. New Baby Boy 3 months ago...

2. Moved to a new house with a nice shop in need of some serious work / upgrades (some a surprise to us) I hope to keep you in the loop here and will update with photos whenever possible. Luckily I have some experience in the construction trade and will be doing most of the work myself.

3. Last but not least... It is Deer season (Archery)

Last edited:
Here are a few quick photos of the new house... Just right for us!

2+ Car garage with ample storage space

Small work shop (Apartment / Real Estate Management workshop)

Out door patio with Grill, Stove, running water and other hook-ups (Football should be fun here!!)

Ryan W. Knives Central... Notice all the materials I removed to make room for the Equipment

Partially set up inside the shop

Cutting and removing concrete to run new Gas, Elec. and water to the new shop

cutting and removing concrete to cap old Gas lines (leaking)

... More Updates to come!

Few quick photos from our trail cam located on our property...

Cow and baby Moose, not after these guys!!

This is the guy we are after

Some guy and his Son? Hunting illegally on our property!!

Had a nice outing this weekend with my son scouting a new location.

More Moose, this time a family (Bull, Cow and two Babies) right in our camp when we woke up.

Ryan,

Thanks for the update with photos. I'm trying to figure out who is better looking - you or Lukas. I may have to go with Lukas. Oh, well. Lukas for the WIN!!

Your new house looks FAB. I'm know this is an impolite question, but how much property are you on? You have your own wildlife hunting ground in your backyard, it seems.

The photos from the outside of your new shop looking it make it appear quite small. But the inside photos make it look rather large. How many square feet is Ryan W. Knives Central?

You are so fortunate to have construction experience so that you can do most or all of the needed upgrades yourself. In addition to all of your other activities, you also have an Apartment/Real Estate Management business? You sure know how to keep busy, enjoy life, and live it to the fullest with your wonderful family.

I am so happy for you.

Sweet photo's. I miss Utah outdoors sometimes. I am in Washington now, but mountains are an hour or more away!

Congrats on the new baby, new place, new shop and everything else. I hope it brings you all the happiness in the world.
Now, adjust your trail cam to get the license plate of the pickup...

nice update! I expect great things to come outta that shop :)

Congrats on the baby and new house and shop Ryan, you're a busy guy!!

Can't wait to see the new shop in action, please post more pics - I need ideas ;)

Looking Good Brother :)

Ryan just posted on facebook!
Brother's back in action!!!

Ryan just posted on facebook!
Brother's back in action!!!

Thanks for the post Lorien!! I have the house and shop set up well enough now that I can start getting some work done on the knives that are way past due! Thanks everyone for your patience! This weekend we had a House Warming party where we cooked up a 80lb Hog on a spit (Rotisserie) and had a great time.
Here my better half and daughter are getting the piggy ready for the 24hr Salt Water Ice bath and marinade.

Loaded our wood bin for the winter

Saturday Morn, started off with Pancakes in the outside kitchen

Then Got the Hog roasting planned on cooking for 6 Hours (Ended up being 12hrs)

Some knife progress (Loriendesign Hawk, Kerambit, and Spectacle)

Ryan,

Love the covered patio / outdoor kitchen, especially w/ the fireplace!! Looks like an awesome place to gather family and friends, congrats!!

Shane

Back