New HTM/Kirby Lambert folder -- the "Snap" -- now available! (PICS)

Sweet I have one of Kirby's custom snaps and this looks very close in specs. Hope to pick one up if the dealer price is respectable enough.

Agree take the thumb studs back off.

Really? With this?

BO01SC051.jpg

Yes, that one. I'm not saying the two knives are very similar, but the naysayers will immediately use that as a point of reference to criticize this knife I am predicting. I'm still happy to have any kind of production Lambert design.

Darrel sent me a picture of the clip side.

clip_side.jpg

He said he could have one sent to the custom shop to get drilled for tip down but it would be an extra $50.

$400 + shipping

:-(

A regular Lambert Snap is only $625...

I just can't see myself paying $40 MORE for this knife over our custom group buy.

Darrel sent me a picture of the clip side.

He said he could have one sent to the custom shop to get drilled for tip down but it would be an extra $50.

$400 + shipping

:-(

A regular Lambert Snap is only $625...

I just can't see myself paying $40 MORE for this knife over our custom group buy.
In all honesty, I'm not sure why this particular model is pricier compared to other HTM offerings with similar construction (specifically, the GH, Lightfoot, and Blackie Collins models), or why it runs $50 to have the knife tapped for tip-down carry. I'll ask Darrel about both of those things.

This knife needs to be $250-$275.

$350 for me would need to be a different steel, Carbon Fiber handles or inlays instead of the frag pattern and no thumb studs. I would pay $350 for the ALL DAY.

I found the Lightfoot collab online for $212. MSRP is $325. If the street price is $25 more than the lightfoot and $237, I will have one. Heck, I might even send it back to Darrel for the $50 tip down conversion at that price...

I agree the price seems high for a mid-tech: especially when you can get a custom Kirby starting around $500.

Back