New Idea for Jerry

Has Busse ever thought about producing a nuclear tough ice cream scoop? I just filled my ice cream bowl, and snapped that cheap plastic scoop in half, and then bent a spoon around 180 degrees. I know that part of my problem is my deep cryo ice cream preserver, but I need a REAL scoop!!! I need one that will scoop the hardest of Ben&Jerrys, and have enough weight to fend off would be ice cream horkers.

Oh yah. Van/Choc/Straw swirl micarta handles please.

You are such an amateur. Ice cream scoop....HA! Just sit down with the container and a normal spoon, if you do it right there won't be anything left to put back in the fridge :D

So, if it is a Secret organization, why is it advertised? I don't get it.

Buzz,

At the Guild show, Howard Clark (ABS Master Smith) had an ice cream scoop he forged from titanium. It was wild. He ended up giving it as a gift to J.P. Miller, another Iowan who had originally taught Howard how to forge damascus over the telephone.

I would have asked Rob Simonich for the scoop, but he never even got around to the talonite spork!!!!

Darned knife makers. They always want to make something with an edge on it!!!!

Originally posted by Blues
Buzz,

At the Guild show, Howard Clark (ABS Master Smith) had an ice cream scoop he forged from titanium. It was wild. He ended up giving it as a gift to J.P. Miller, another Iowan who had originally taught Howard how to forge damascus over the telephone.

Sorry, I am new at this... how exactly does one forge Damascus over the telephone? Wouldn't it be hard to get the hammer through the receiver???:rolleyes: ;)

Couldn't resist...:footinmou

It was talonite damascus. The stuff is age hardened. Howard just put J.P. on hold. :D

Originally posted by Bobby B

Sorry, I am new at this... how exactly does one forge Damascus over the telephone? Wouldn't it be hard to get the hammer through the receiver???:rolleyes: ;)

Couldn't resist...:footinmou

Ahhhh, I was waiting for that. You guys don't disappoint. :cool:

Okay Buzz. . . I know the routine. . . Ultra-thin, Heated zero-edge for thawing along the cut only, folding teaspoon in handle as emergency back-up or for double dipping. . . . I'm on it!!!!

Nuke on!!!!!

Maybe an INFI oyster shucking knife. Nothing like beer and oysters for the football filled weekends just around the corner.
Stay Safe,
Clyde

Ben and Jerrys Chunky Monkey used to be one of my favorites, but I read on a gun forum that they were supporting the gun grabbers. Breaks my heart, but I won't buy their ice cream anymore:(

Originally posted by rawhide_clyde
Maybe an INFI oyster shucking knife. Nothing like beer and oysters for the football filled weekends just around the corner.
Stay Safe,
Clyde

I'd go for a couple Busse Oyster Knives in a flash!

(Right now I'm hacking up a Spyderco Gunting Trainer to make a folding oyster knife.)

Great idea! I know your pain! :D

It gets pretty ugly when you hit a chunk of walnut with plastic or thin stainless steel :(

You can just forget about getting any icecream if it is much beyond solid :(

A nuclear icecream scoop is just what we need! :D

How about having it heated somewhat...so it would melt through the icecream....hmmm...

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
Okay Buzz. . . I know the routine. . . Ultra-thin, Heated zero-edge for thawing along the cut only, folding teaspoon in handle as emergency back-up or for double dipping. . . . I'm on it!!!!

Nuke on!!!!!

Folding teaspoon in the handle ...???
FOLDING teaspoon ...

FOLDING

You see, he said it, he's thinking about it. We're on our way !!!

Back