New issue of Blade

Great articles from a thing on Ken Onion to pics of Bud Nealys new YK2 knives. Pics of the new SpeedTech knives and a patriotic stars and stripes TiKnife. Also a new Co I hadn't heard of till now Smoking Hole Pistol Design with 3 knives that appear to be heavily influenced by MicroTech. Oh yeah Case collaborated on a beautiful trapper by Tony Bose some pics of it also.
Bob

[This message has been edited by Strider (edited 25 May 1999).]

One other thing I forgot.There is a fantastic article on Japanese Swords by the Late Great Bob Engnath which IMHO is worth the price of the magazine.
Bob

Which Blade is this, July or August?

They are slow getting out this way.

------------------
God bless!

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

August The cover has the CS Scimitar so I guess the Fued between Thompson and Blade is over.
Bob

That Bose / Case collaboration caught my eye.
I think that is Case's first shot at using ATS-34 Blade steel. Hope it works out well for Tony and Case.

Johnny Stouts's Folder "The Baron" is pretty cool too.

The feud is over? Damn, now what will Lynn Thompson complain about? I guess he can always piss and moan about the Busse Challenge, but he's been doing that for a while now. Lynn's gonna need another whipping post. Maybe he can pick on the Guild because they won't consider a wood handled Trailmaster a "custom".

Thanks for the heads-up on the new issue, I'll keep my eyes open for it.

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Finally a half way interesting issue! I have been looking for someone that has those T Bose Case knives in stock. Can anyone point me in the rite direction?

Regards,

Tom Carey

YEEHAAA!!! Took my 2 hours to read through all 180 glorious pages!!! Knives, knives, and still more knives!!! Why do I get the August one in May? They aughta chink back all of the magazine dates a couple of months, but then, we wouldn't think we were in the future
wink.gif
. Now if only that 3 year Blade subscription offer came with the Random Task and not that new thing...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

The August issue of Blade?

THE AUGUST ISSUE OF BLADE??????

I just got the June issue!!!!!

Tobii3!
You already got the june issue. You lucky fellow. I'm still waiting for that one.
Greetings
red

[This message has been edited by red mag (edited 26 May 1999).]

This new issue is one of their best in a long time. Much better than the previous several issues.

Good photos and informative articles. A definite read! Now, if Tactical Knives can head in this direction-I might spend a little more time reading magazines than reading the computer monitor!
smile.gif

Daniel

[This message has been edited by Daniel (edited 26 May 1999).]

This last issue is better than they have been for a while. I just hope this is a sign of the future because the issue before this one was just of fluff. Plus this one had the Blade Show table assignments. The Engnath article is the best thing in months. Too bad Mr. Engnath is no longer with us.
frown.gif

Now, off to the store.

Looking forward to getting one...

------------------
God bless!

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

Back