New Jersey Roundup

I'm up near Trenton. You'll find quite a few edge-y guys here in NJ.

There's a New Jersey Knife Collector's group that meets in the Edison area on the third Sunday of each month, by the way.

I'm in Hillsborough, but just about every third Sunsay of the month, you'll find me and a couple dozen other Jersey, PA & NY knife nuts at the Steak & Ale on Route 1 in the Edison area. A lot of us bring parts our collection for others to see and enjoy. It's getting to be like a Mini-Knife Show. The restaurant sets aside a back portion of the place just for us, and we have a great time. Anyone in the area should give us a try. E-mail me if you have any additional questions.

Ken

I'm from Manalapan and make it over to the NJKCA meeting. Great group of people, fantastic items on display, and you cann't beat the cost!

Julian

Clark is home... look forward to the monthly get-togethers at the Steak & Ale. Should be a knife time next Sunday! :D

You having been born and reared in Jersey/Joisey we never said New before Jersey/Joisey, only if you were from the mid west or europe.

Do you guys also go down to the sea shore or the shore, is it New York or the City.

You guys don't sound like you from Jersey/Joisey. :D

Oh before I moved to Pennsy/Pennsyltucky, I lived off Exit 129 of the GSP, and exit 11 off the Jersey/Joisey Turnpike.

LONE WOLF said:
klesk, Yuor avatar is HOT! :cool: wish we had gals like that in NJ.
Who is ron?

My avatar is Carmella DeCeasar (sp?), Playboy Playmate of April 2003.

And Ron is Ron Labella, the only member I really "know" that lives in NJ. ASFAIK, he usually shows up at the monthly NJKCA meetings, but I haven't seen him here lately, so I was wondering what was up.

Ron's busy with real life, but he was at the knife show yesterday.

Go to the picture page of the NJKCA website and click on the farthest right on the next to the last line.

That's Ron with all the ink and his hat on backwards. (That's me waving a knife around in back of him. :D )

I am in Cranford!! HI Ross!

also click the link in my signature for the real New Jerzee.

Back