New KA-BAR 7511 Jarosz Camp Turok

giphy.gif

I love that blade shape. It's hard to see in the pictures, but will this have a swedge?

Really happy there is no large finger choil, as that is what kept me away from the Choppa.

Will these have a full tang, with no skeletal holes? I hope it's just a nice solid piece of 1095 CroVan.

Love the sheath, it works great!

I love that blade shape. It's hard to see in the pictures, but will this have a swedge?

Really happy there is no large finger choil, as that is what kept me away from the Choppa.

Will these have a full tang, with no skeletal holes? I hope it's just a nice solid piece of 1095 CroVan.

Love the sheath, it works great!
Looks good :thumbsup: tried to blow the the pic up for a better look.
7A80FF30-6B6E-4166-91CD-E907656EBC65.jpeg
Iā€™m liking it :thumbsup::thumbsup:
It would look Great with Black Micarta Scales :thumbsup::thumbsup:šŸ˜

Last edited:
I have always liked the Turok and it sells very well. I think this will do also. It shares the handle and if we can keep adding to the Jarosz line with a common handle that would open up the possibility of adding handle options like we do with the Becker line.

Just got my 7511 KaBar Camp Turok ,it's perfect in every way except 1 important area,I have large to xl hands ,the grips are nice for smaller hands but are to small for me to get a good 5 finger grip, honestly if I knew I'd of passed on it ,super sharp , great blade design but for about $125 like the BK series cheap plastic grips ,my Ontario Rat , 7 grips fill my hands so ill have to hope that someone starts making aftermarket grips that are either larger or thicker ,idk how this wasn't discovered when designing but it takes a 5 star knives imo down to 4 ,wearing gloves is a must if I use it and I want to safely but without a choil my finger could easily slip right into the blade ,Ka Bar Iove your products and own several counting BK ,please design some nice grips like the BK series ,I do highly recommend this knife but large handed people you'll have to see for yourself

I wonder if liners plus a ranger band might help. I've beefed up a few knife handles for my big hands that way.

It might but when you pay over $125 for a knife and it comes with $3 cheap plastic grips at least they can make them comfortable for most hands , honestly no one makes grips that I've found and these have a sharp spot by my top finger that makes me wonder if I made a mistake

I have always liked the Turok and it sells very well. I think this will do also. It shares the handle and if we can keep adding to the Jarosz line with a common handle that would open up the possibility of adding handle options like we do with the Becker line.
You really need to consider this,these grips are imo the worse factory grips I've gotten from all my KA Bars and BKs at least I've upgraded my BK s and a couple Ka Bars but the knife is great I just don't get using cheap plastic grips on $125 plus knife? g10 or micarta would raise the price but I'm betting a lot of buyers would buy the upgraded ,I'm unfortunately considering selling my Turok due to having to use gloves if I use it

Back