New KA-BAR Knives

Thanks! Can't wait until you get to those; I'm really interested in that pattern.

Just noticed the hardness of the chinese folders... Sadly, not too impressed (50-52 is what tomars calls them). Doubt that I'll be getting them.

On the upside, you'd get to practice your sharpening skills quite a bit if you owned one :D.

For under $20, you just throw it away and buy a new one when it gets dull :)

Drop point tweener (16?) and the BK-15. Heck, let's throw in the BK-17 as well to complete the set. Handy sizes. There's a gap between my smaller EDC types (folders, neckers) and heavy duty fixed blades; tweeners fix that.

Combat Khuk. Been drooling over it since it made a cameo in Toooj's preview pic of the tweeners. I love khukris and their versatility. Gonna get me at least 3: one beater, another beater, and a third to maybe be a beater. Gonna kydex and Fisk 'em, and won't even call them in the morning.

BK15, just because I love that upswept tip and it'll be a real nice packin' size.

BK5, for the same reasons stated above.

Combat Khuk, just because it looks mean and I love Kabar's 1095CV.

And I might look into getting some of the Dogsheads, because I seem to have been bitten by the "traditionals" bug of late. :D

BK16, is one heck of a cool knife, I want one in a bad way. Machaxe Is cool awesome.

mmm, wait, KaBar is coming out with new knives? stop the presses! :)

wow! awesome news :D

Just noticed the hardness of the chinese folders... Sadly, not too impressed (50-52 is what tomars calls them). Doubt that I'll be getting them.

On the upside, you'd get to practice your sharpening skills quite a bit if you owned one :D.

I'll have to check on that. It seems a little low on the Rc scale to me.

Perhaps Toooj will clear it up for us.

Moose

I really want one of the ZK green mules for EDC.

I want to get a Ka Bar stacked leather Mark 1, BK 16, and a BK 17 in hand before I decide on which one of those I'll pick up (first).

I really want one of the ZK green mules for EDC.

I want to get a Ka Bar stacked leather Mark 1, BK 16, and a BK 17 in hand before I decide on which one of those I'll pick up (first).

Right on, the Zombie Mule is just a color change, but I tell ya, that Mule is one great knife.

Moose

I'll have to check on that. It seems a little low on the Rc scale to me.

Perhaps Toooj will clear it up for us.

Moose

I appreciate that moose. I was thinking that sounded a bit too close to flatware level hardness, which is why I was a bit put off by it.

Right on, the Zombie Mule is just a color change, but I tell ya, that Mule is one great knife.

Moose
The Mule has been on my radar for a little while now. For some reason, I've never picked one up, but the green might push me over the edge.

Back