• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New knives in: Spyderco, ZT, and more

Hey all,

I have received a number of new knives ready to go to new homes. Stock is limited so get them before they are gone. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me by using the email function or PM me.

Payment may be sent through PayPal or USPS Money Order, Email or PM me for more information.

::Inventory::

Zero Tolerance

Sold Out_____ Zero Tolerance 0560 ELMAX Black G-10 [Email for discounted prices]

Sold Out_____ Zero Tolerance 0561 ELMAX Brown G-10 [Email for discounted prices]

Email for Price_____ Zero Tolerance 0700 SW Blade Black G-10 [Email for discounted prices]

Kershaw

Sold Out_____Kershaw Cryo 1555Ti

SOG
Sold Out_____ SOG SlimJim XL

Spyderco
Sold Out_____Spyderco Persistence Blue G10 Dealer Exclusive C136GPBL

Sold Out_____Spyderco Tenacious Blue G10 Dealer Exclusive C122GPBL

Sold Out_____Spyderco Caly 3 Carbon Fiber ZDP-189 C113CF

$130_____Spyderco Air by Gayle Bradley CPM-M4 C159GF

Sold Out_____Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Earth Brown G10 S35VN Blade C81GPBN2

$175_____Spyderco Chaparral 2 CTS-XHP Steel with Titanium Handles C163PBK

$175_____Spyderco Szabo Folder with Gold Lined Carbon Fiber Handles C146CFP

$185_____Spyderco Dodo Carbon Fiber Handles C80CFP

Sold Out_____Spyderco Sprint Run Caly 3 Damascus Blade and stainless bolstered carbon fiber handle C113CFPD

We currently only accept PayPal and USPS Money Orders. All prices listed include PayPal fees and shipping fees (with Delivery Confirmation); insurance and signature confirmation is extra and added upon request. We only ship to the United States of America and will not ship to the state of New York (very sorry). We will be offering discounts to all BladeForums members on the ZTs so emailing for prices will guarantee the lowest prices.

Sorry we do any Returns or Refunds but the warranty from the manufacturers are awesome and they will be willing to help you out with any issue that may arise [but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that].

Legal Stuff: We reserve the right to refuse any sale transaction. By purchasing from us, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws; and you have determined that it is legal to buy and ship to your location. We assume no responsibility nor liability for the use of this item.

Last edited:
Back