New Kydex for me

I told David Brown I wanted to have two knives in one sheath.
I thought "piggey back"
He said try the Kangaroo.
The Assault Shaker sheath can be removed and becomes a stand alone neck knife sheath.
Pretty Cool. :cool:

That looks like a great setup, and I love the fact that the AS sheath can be removed and worn as a neck sheath. Very innovative :D . Good job David!

PapaThud,

Very nice pictures! Dudes I've played with this sheath -- it's sweeter than it looks!

Anybody else catch the bead blasted AS ???

-Seth

I caught the bead blasted AS. Nice sheaths. My friend Phil Rose of Dura technologies makes some truly awesome kydex sheaths as well. Wish I could take some pics and post them but I don't know how.:confused:

-Jeff

Thats great!! :) Thanks for the pics.....

I just got my first sheath from him with a Badger on trade. His sheath has replaced the generic kydex that came with my first Badger (i think the previous owner made it). Now I'm able to have my badger on the left side angled for crossdraw. His work is outstanding. If I ever get another AS, I might have to get a BM/AS combo sheath :)

Thank you for the pics Papathud, that looks great. I guess I will need to go to Kydex instead of nylon(thanks Eric:D ). That is definitely one sharp setup.

I agree, looks like a great set-up. I think I might have to look into getting one of those. ;)

Also like the BB AS.

Thanks for the pics.

nice kydex!!! so clean and form fitting...Buy Brown people also make
excellent holsters...alot of my wheel guns are kept in Buy Brown holsters. This company also understands Glock and 1911 form like no
other...

Back