1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 21 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Megatherium, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

New leather options for RMD

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by hhmoore, May 27, 2016.

1. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Picked these up from DLT recently:
    The black is an Ambush Alpha sheath, which I purchased specifically for an RMD; and the brown dangler is a JRE ("K"), which was purchased for another knife...but, once I had it, it looked like it would work for the RMD.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I prefer the fit of the Alpha sheath; but I do like the dangler option of the JRE "K", to drop the carry level of the RMD.

2. shinyedges

shinyedges Unfaltering Love & Undeviating Will Platinum Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Nice, that alpha is good looking. Can you snap a pic of the back?

3. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Probably not before Sunday - the schedule is going to be pretty hectic. If I dont get one posted by Monday, please shoot me a PM.

4. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Is sharpshooter making those for the alpha?

5. Eric@DLT

[email protected]

Mar 30, 2015
    Here is the back of the sheath. It is set up for a vertical carry or a week side cross draw. The first run was done by Great Lakes Leather Works and the future runs will be done by Sharpshooter.

[​IMG]