New leatherman free instock

The new leatherman free series (p2 and p4 were all I looked at it might be all of them) at blade hq. Ive been dying for these to come out but of course I'm a broke bum so I'll have to rely on one of u guys to get em. So if you order one post up some pics as well as your thoughts on it.

The new leatherman free series (p2 and p4 were all I looked at it might be all of them) at blade hq. Ive been dying for these to come out but of course I'm a broke bum so I'll have to rely on one of u guys to get em. So if you order one post up some pics as well as your thoughts on it.

Got mine, but the p4 had no clips available till like today, so I'm sheath carrying for now. I just posted a review, photos and video.

Initial impressions are it's good, but not great or stellar.

Where is your review? And I thought they came with the pocket clip, did u have to buy it separately or did they just send it to u when they came in?

Where is your review? And I thought they came with the pocket clip, did u have to buy it separately or did they just send it to u when they came in?

I just made a new post here in multitools with the pics and video.

The p2 yes the clips comes with. P4 no clip will come with it standard, it was a separate 9 dollars from Leatherman.

I just made a new post here in multitools with the pics and video.

The p2 yes the clips comes with. P4 no clip will come with it standard, it was a separate 9 dollars from Leatherman.

I know their out to make money and blah blah blah but that's kinda petty. Their video from shot they implied it was included with both but I could be mistaken. But still u pay that much then they hit u again for the clip. That's just annoying.:confused:

I know their out to make money and blah blah blah but that's kinda petty. Their video from shot they implied it was included with both but I could be mistaken. But still u pay that much then they hit u again for the clip. That's just annoying.:confused:

The problem is it looks like the price of the clip will be $9 they waived the shipping because of the misunderstanding but I'm not sure they're gonna do that moving forward should mean $15 for a clip on a tool that I'm already worry doesn't justify the price.

The problem is it looks like the price of the clip will be $9 they waived the shipping because of the misunderstanding but I'm not sure they're gonna do that moving forward should mean $15 for a clip on a tool that I'm already worry doesn't justify the price.

I've always been the one to praise them on their customer service. I've had nothing but good come from them. I'm talking about brand new skeletool after I told them it rusted sitting in my tool box and idk how. So I definitely wouldn't expect this nonsense from them.

I've always been the one to praise them on their customer service. I've had nothing but good come from them. I'm talking about brand new skeletool after I told them it rusted sitting in my tool box and idk how. So I definitely wouldn't expect this nonsense from them.

They felt really bad, they said they knew it was a mess up, but didnt know why it happened. I also have had nothing but great experiences with their cs.

They felt really bad, they said they knew it was a mess up, but didnt know why it happened. I also have had nothing but great experiences with their cs.

Even good companies do weird shot sometimes. Oh well at least until got a decent sheath with it.

Back