New Limited Edition Jarosz Deluxe Hunter

Are these a regular production or a limited production knife? I thought they were part of the 'State and Union' collection?
I believe the State and Union Shop made em. They are listed with the Jarosz KaBar line. KaBar says these are following in the footsteps of the limited BK98. So my guess they are probably limited .

I think Xr6x is correct. I kind of recall getting an email blast highlighting it with its special micarta.

I believe the State and Union Shop made em. They are listed with the Jarosz KaBar line. KaBar says these are following in the footsteps of the limited BK98. So my guess they are probably limited .

Yes, this was also limited to 120 pieces.

The handle is Grass Houndstooth Micarta, which is the first and most likely last time we will use that variant of handle material.

Yes, this was also limited to 120 pieces.

The handle is Grass Houndstooth Micarta, which is the first and most likely last time we will use that variant of handle material.
Bummer ! I was hoping you might start making Grass Houndtooth Micarta for the entire Jarosz line. At least for the Globetrotter and Turok would have been PRETTY NICE :thumbsup:
IMG_4085.JPG
I guess I'll have to put the Plastic ones back on

Last edited:
Haven’t been disappointed by any kabar s35vn knife, (I think they’re done in house but by whom deserves praise)and this one looks flawllessly designed, ntm a great sheath. I won’t have the cash before this crazily low production (ntm priced!)number fixed blade sells out, but the Snody big boss(another kabar collaboration—which needed some significant modifications to be perfect, unlike this unit—which looks perfect already) hardly ever leaves my side when a fixed blade stainless is coming along.

Last edited:
Back