1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New Liong Mah Knives for 2018

Discussion in 'Reate Knives' started by True Talon, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Mrgauth

Mrgauth Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2016
    Thx. All's good then. Oh and I did have a conversation with Liong and his new Hawk will be out in a month or so. I intend to grab one of those sweet little blades. Check it out if you have not already.

2. 80sKid

80sKid

Jun 24, 2018
    Thanks for the info. That hawk looks really good, I’m gonna have to build my knife funds back up! Liong seems really nice, he’s replied to every email I’ve sent him. I’ll definitely continue to buy his stuff. Liong FTW!

3. sonny chiba

sonny chiba Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2018
    the warrior 2v2 is the one to check out i have 2 of the 2v2 models and the fit and finish and actions are excellent with solid lockups.

4. Pogonasong

Pogonasong Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2018
    Liong's posted some other new knives I believe to be shown at shot show... Wonder what happened to the hawk being released!

Alsharif likes this.
  5. vanadium

vanadium Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 5, 2003
    If you have a criticism of something, and you discuss it openly instead of taking the criticism directly to the maker, then you don't have any balls? And you're accusing @Snoop4o8, who made an articulate and respectful comment about his personal experience, of "whining"? LMFAO, dude. Do you have any idea what the purpose of this forum is? And have you read the rules?

Alsharif and AF like this.
  6. Alsharif

Alsharif Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2018
    There should be an updated thread for 2019. Liong Mah has introduced a lot of new knives, check out the catalog in his website.

Personally, the pocket clips on the new knives just irk me.