New Livesay Titanium Tiger II

Newt has sold out of Titanium Tiger neck knives.He is now making 129 of a new model, The Titanium Tiger II(or Bugger).It is 1" longer, and 1/16" narrower than the original,modified for a better point.All other specs the same apparently, same price.I've ordered mine, these will go fast too.

------------------
"To grow older is inevitable.To grow UP is optional."

Hey, where'd you hear this? I think I'll just order one while no one's looking... Still $22? Great! Oh yeah, what Newt knives do you have? I was thinking about adding a WOO and an SOP to my Ti Tiger II order.

I heard it from Newt this morning.So far I have a WOO,A G45, and an ICU, with the Titanium Tiger II on order.If you want a really flat,all business neck knife, go with the WOO.Nothing like it at anywhere near the price.

------------------
"To grow older is inevitable.To grow UP is optional."

Yes, it's true. I received mine last week. It's a GREAT knife for $22. It's VERY light. Very thin. Ugly blade appearance, but in a good way (kind of like wearing camoflauge). Good luck getting one before they're all sold.

Mine too!
frown.gif
Or should it be
smile.gif
? I ordered two Ti Buggers and an SOP. Did you know he makes non-magnetic belt clips, too? Only for $2 more than a normal belt clip. Man, is my love for my REKAT Fang diminishing? We'll see...

Back