New Member Introduction

Welcome to BF in general and to "The Porch" in particular, Mike! :):thumbsup:
As Rick has probably told you, and as you can see by the posts in this thread, there are lots of hospitable, knowledgeable, generous, and helpful folks (aka "Knife Knuts" :D) that hand out here. :cool::thumbsup: Glad you joined us!

- GT

Waynorth's welcome is like a parade!!!! Following that, I offer my humble welcome as well!

A warm welcome Mike, Rick is good people. Glad your here:thumbsup: I love old Case knives and the classic old red bone:cool:
aRaPtx.jpg

Y5T1Mo.jpg

Welcome! Always good to get new members to our little part of the Internet:thumbsup:

Pleased to meet you, Mike!! Rick did not lead you astray!!:thumbsup: I like older Case knives also. Here are a couple of pictures to welcome you!!
View attachment 993492 View attachment 993493 View attachment 993494 View attachment 993495
What an excellent collection you have there, all Tested era's. My word those are simply gorgeous knives. I'm afraid my older Case don't go back quite as far. Mostly original dot era, but I have a few XX and USA era Case. Those "Greenbone" knives are always in high demand and yours are outstanding. I also see a variety of shields. Closed "C", open "C", and "Tall S" I think they're called. What a fine, fine collection you have. Thank you sharing those photos. Wow!!

Mike

Last edited:
Paul:

Very nice XX era Case you have there. Those handles are fantastic. Deep, rich, red colors and I have always liked the way they seem to get a little lighter in color near the bolsters. What a great looking Case you have. Thank you for sharing.

Mike

Topgear:

Very nice XX era Barlow you have. Super clean for it's age. The oldest Barlow I have is a 1977. Very nice Sir. Thank you for sharing.

Mike

Back