New member, long time lurker.

Hey guys and gals!

I’be been around for a couple of years reading the forum but I thought it was time to actually make a profile and maybe contribute to the discussion as well as definitely ask some questions on the subject of making knives. :)

I’ve recently started fiddling with making my own knives (and hopefully soon my own blades as well) and this seems to be “the” place to be when it comes to knowledge and enthusiasm for this hobby!

I’m hoping to post some pictures too, eventually.

Thanks for having me, reading and I’m looking forward to talking about knives with you all! Cheers. :D

Thanks, nice to meet you!

I'll just figure out how to get approved to post in all the parts of the forum and then we'll see!
Still trying to find and read all the rules. :rolleyes:

Thanks, nice to meet you!

I'll just figure out how to get approved to post in all the parts of the forum and then we'll see!
Still trying to find and read all the rules. :rolleyes:

That’s a good start. This forum is well moderated and has a lot to offer.

Good luck to ya, and welcome again.

Welcome to the Blade Forums.

A Paid Membership will open the doors to the unseen.

A Paid Membership will open the doors to the unseen.
I'm new here also, and all I can say regarding you post is what you said is very true. I lurked a long time, and had no idea of the abundance or treasures lying unseen, as well as being able to call on the experience of seasoned owners of products we love.

Reactions: 555
I'm new here also, and all I can say regarding you post is what you said is very true. I lurked a long time, and had no idea of the abundance or treasures lying unseen, as well as being able to call on the experience of seasoned owners of products we love.

I think you'll also find these Forums and it's community of People as addictive as the hobby/lifestyle of edged tools we all share.

I think you'll also find these Forums and it's community of People as addictive as the hobby/lifestyle of edged tools we all share.

555 555 : Thanks for your hospitality. I think I'll stay a while. I'm finding out the hard way that the forum is addictive, but in a very good way for me. I have to say your avatar is arresting. Just imagine if you were on a trek in a wooded area and came face to face with that penetrating stare!

Back