Discussion in 'Outdoor Gear, Survival Equipment & More' started by CampingSurvival, Aug 24, 2016.

1. CampingSurvival

CampingSurvival

Aug 23, 2016
    I would like to introduce myself, my name is josh and I work for camping survival.com as the knife guy, I am really interested to see all the gear everyone here uses and read the feedback on said gear. Thanks again and I am looking forward to participating in some discussions here.

2. LostViking

LostViking Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Welcome!

3. neeman

neeman

Apr 5, 2007
    Welcome

4. SAK Guy

SAK Guy

Jul 2, 2013
    Welcome!!!! :thumbup:

5. RescueRiley

RescueRiley

Mar 22, 2006
    Welcome to the campfire. Hope you pull up a. Log and sit 4 a spell

6. Brian Jones

Brian Jones Moderator Moderator

Jan 17, 1999
    Welcome Josh and Tom!

7. Brian Jones

Brian Jones Moderator Moderator

Jan 17, 1999
    I also want to tell the forum members that the folks at campingsurvival know their stuff, and they extensively test every piece of gear before selling it on their site. Also, they are just great people. There are a lot of videos and reviews they have done around the Internet and on their site - so they offer a great knowledge base for you to work from when choosing gear. Really glad to see y'all here, Josh!

8. CampingSurvival

CampingSurvival

Aug 23, 2016
    Thanks everyone!! if there is gear out there that you would like us to check out, test and maybe carry please let us know and we will do our best to get the latest and greatest survival gear out there.

Josh