Invoice

Gold Member
Huzzah!
I got my membership package today.
Does this mean I am really doomed?

Huzzah!

:cool:...well...If the group ya joined is called "Heaven's Gate" or "People's Temple" or sumthin' like that I'd say ya better start gettin' yer affairs in order pretty quick...:eek::eek:...:cool:...:p

And if you are referring the BCCI, then you need to start saving to buy knives. :D

bucksway

Gold Member
You will shortly start to experence severe symptons of Buck Fever.......Soon you will start to meet the mailman down the street from your house...Othere brands of knives you own will start turning into Bucks.......You will start buying Bucks as presents for other people,but they will neaver see them....

Pack Rat

Gold Member
Start now, looking up your local chapter of Buck Anon..

Welkomen!!!

110 Dave

Gold Member
all of us here have buck fever to some degree
some more then others ... but

we are all human...
none of us walks on water and
here thou you can find some refuge..
we under stand as no other Buck Brothers can

jb4570

Gold Member
Huzzah!

Welcome to the Buck froum!!!!!:thumbup: Glad to hear you are also a new member of the BCCI...We would all love to see some of your Buck family photo's;):D

jb4570

David Martin

Contar, Welcome aboard and it maybe a weird ride at times. But once this ship leaves port we all look normal. DM

Welcome, telcontar! Just remember, there is nothing in life that another Buck knife can't fix. ;)

David Martin

Telcontar, I don't know the reason you picked that name but--- did you know that
"contar" is Spanish means to tell a story? We'll see if this fits! Welcome aboard. DM
Life member #1119