1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New Military Sprint!! CPM Rex 45

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Riz!, May 30, 2018.

1. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    I placed my order, but it showed back-ordered when I hit submit. I just emailed them back to tell them to cancel it, until they get some physically in stock.

MarriedTheMedic likes this.
  2. Nautique

Nautique

May 15, 2016
    Showed 1 in-stock when I placed my order. Refreshed the page & the quantity in-stock was gone. I assumed there would have been the #ed ones the the bay first.

Va.koi guy likes this.
  3. Va.koi guy

Va.koi guy

Sep 3, 2018
    What perfect timing, just the same week as another highly desired Orange handled exclusive Spyderco knife!
    Sorry kids, not enough money for Christmas...lol
    Daddy needs some more Orange Spyderco's

4. blame it on god

blame it on god Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Gone. Time to start watching my normal site like a stalker. Lol

Va.koi guy likes this.
  5. Nautique

Nautique

May 15, 2016
    Just got shipping notice!

toxophilus and Rusty_shackelford like this.
  6. SLOsmokin

SLOsmokin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    available at Bento Box Shop, also have a exclusive s90v millie in smurf blue! and dont forget their shipping cost....

7. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    I'll wait for bhq, kc, kw, dlt, knife plus, and gpknives.

8. sharp_edge

Jul 30, 2015
    So no other dealers have this Military model in stock other than BBS?

9. allhatnocattle

allhatnocattle Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Sooner state knives has a couple but their base price is higher to offer lower shipping.

10. SLOsmokin

SLOsmokin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    It appears not, I couldn't help myself... I bought 2 from bbs so the shipping is only $7.50 a piece lol.

11. Nautique

Nautique

May 15, 2016
    Got mine today.
    [​IMG]

12. Stolenives

Stolenives

Jul 12, 2017
    This is killing me, I have that pre-order from KC and like previously mentioned, you get those feel good emails every week. I pre-ordered 4 months ago and I still havent been charged on my cc yet. Glad yours made it out to you so fast, I'm dying to get my hands on it for deer season

Riz! and Va.koi guy like this.
  13. Rusty_shackelford

Rusty_shackelford Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2013
    What are your impressions?

How’s the centering and action?

Nautique likes this.
  14. Nautique

Nautique

May 15, 2016
    Its a fine example. Blade is centered with solid lockup. Proper detent as well. Action needs to break in as she's brand spanking new.

Rusty_shackelford likes this.
  15. Va.koi guy

Va.koi guy

Sep 3, 2018
    Just got my feel good email from KC, while this this thread blows up about Rex45 sightings. This millie has been so hard to find, gonna name mine Sasquatch!

Nautique and Stolenives like this.
  16. Stolenives

Stolenives

Jul 12, 2017
    LOL

Va.koi guy likes this.
  17. sharp_edge

Jul 30, 2015
    I still hold my belief that this model will not get sold out within days, cuz otherwise BBS would have been out of stock. So I will wait.

18. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    The Military never sells out fast. That's good for us Military fans, there are plenty to go around for all of us.

MarriedTheMedic, Riz! and sharp_edge like this.
  19. Buickrob

Buickrob Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2017
    Agreed, think about how fast the PM2 M4 BHQ sold out vs the Military in the same form. We’ll have a little time to get one when they eventually drop.

20. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    They are hard to find right now because they just havent made it out to dealers. Or if they have them, they were told not to put them up for sale yet