New model interest??

Would you guys be interested in a production version of my "MC" model? It would have a 3" blade (or just shy) and i would have them done in both flipper, and thumb stud versions

Here are a couple pics of some customs

51df075b88690e64a36e07880451688f.jpg

e71d653d3e9d0617bc3ea05bba21f02e.jpg

Yes! That looks like an awesome, all purpose EDC knife!
Are you thinking Bladesmith or Vanguard series for this? I really like the idea of the orange handles one as a Vanguard model with a sub-3" blade and very lightweight. It could be offered in a couple colors of G10 or maybe even CF? Make a full Ti version as the Bladesmith version?

As the owner of that orange G10 one pictured above, I say yes! Kizer could do a premium version in titanium and S35VN, and also do a lower priced one with a G10 scale and VG10 steel.

Yes, love them! Please do ones like you have pictured. Ball bearing pivot system? I would buy them.

Looks very handy. Very much like the choil and modified wharncliffe blade shape on a knife that size.

I really dig the overall shape but why that big choil on such a small knife ??? I would prefer to have the maximum of cutting edge on a 3" blade...

The Orange one is a nice option but you just gotta have the Titanium models too.

Interested only if offered in the nice orange-peel texture as rendered on your Ti models...nice design

Back