• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New model Zero Tolerance 0350CB composite Hot !!

This is the brand new Zero Tolerance composite blade, Model # 0350CB, it is the same size as the original 0350 with one very cool difference, it has a composite blade. The cutting edge is Elmax and the reat of the blade is 14C28N. These are all serial numbered and I have some pretty low numbers. Kershaw only made around 900 of these and that's it for this one. I don't ship International. Paypal ok and so are checks and money orders. This is IMHO the nicest composite pattern yet and It is a sweet knife. Get yours while you can. steelhead15@juno.com I will update the post when I start to get low, these will go fast.

ZT 0350CB -- $155 shipped

Elmax--- High chromium-vanadium-molybdenum alloyed steel

A through-hardening corrosion resistant mold steel made by powder metallurgy processing techniques. The high wear resistance makes ELMAX® suitable for long production runs; e.g. electronic parts.

ELMAX® is characterized by:

* High wear resistance
* High compressive strength
* Corrosion resistant
* Very good dimensional stability

Information provided by Bohler-Uddeholm

350cb8.jpg

350cb7.jpg

350cb6.jpg

350cb5.jpg

350cb4.jpg

350cb3.jpg

350cb1.jpg

350cb.jpg

350cb9.jpg

Last edited:
PP sent for ZT 0350 Composite

Thank you,

H2Oknife

Dave,

Thanks for the fast service and great ZT350 CB

H2Oknife

Interesting. Wonder how it would look after a bead blast or sandblast in a glove box or if a wire wheel would take it off?

Either way David got my money. Just PP'd you dude. Hope you still have one with my name on it. Cheers!

Dave, Sending more business your way brother. Look for my PP email in your inbox.
I can't fathom what we Kershaw lovers would do without you.

I think I got mine in like 2 days and have been carrying it ever since. Used it first time at the range to cut about an inch off the butt end of a cigar that would not draw...saved my life;). Would not have bought one of the ZT's with a black blade. Stumbled on to this one here. Great knife and great service. Kudos.

Back