New Moderator!

Hey guys.
Just wanted to say a bit about myself. Darrel asked me to help moderate the forum. I met the guy at Blade Show and have been in contact with him for a few years here and there. I consider him a friend and admire the work he does. Other than that, I'm like anyone else. I like shooting guns. I like knives. I love exercise. Even went to school for a degree in exercise science which falls under the field of kinesiology. Sometimes called human kinetics, it's basically the "ology" or science of movement. From there I got one of the highest certifications in the field, NSCA CSCS and am working on specializing in biomechanics through grad school. So with that out of the way, you might have noticed a give away contest. It's kind of a pilot give away contest to see how it turns out and how many people participate. If it goes well, we may have more give aways every few months or so.

So yea, HI! Enjoy the board and keep it clean. Oh, and do take part in the contest.

Last edited:
We always appreciate another all around good guy and friend of the forum stepping up. I have to admit that I'm not familiar with HTM Knives but I'll check y'all out here in a minute.

PS,
If there's a contest or give away I'm in!

Cool. My roommate junior year in undergrad was a kinesiology major, and I do/did some work for physical therapy admissions. I look forward to more contests! The current one has made me start looking at DDR's work.

Congrats, good to have you doing the moderating. I hope the HTM section gets nice and lively. Darrel sure makes great knives; I'm looking forward to getting a chance to meet the man myself. Going to try to make it to Blade in 2012...

Conrats on being named Moderator Harkamus. I know you'l do a good job man! :thumbup:

:thumbup: :cool: That about sums it up!

Will Hark be at 2012 SHOT?

We welcome Hark to the program.
We appreciatee the time and effort Hark takes with his detailed comments and help he offers the good folks who frequentt the forum.
Thanks Hark.
Yes you will get tickets.!

Last edited:
We welcome Hrk t the program.
Weappreciatee the time and effort Hark takes with his detailed comments and help he offers the good folks whofrequentt the forum.
Thanks Hark.

You chose well, Darrel. I've only known Hark for about two days now, and already he's my favourite moderator on all of Bladeforums. He's helpful, informative and passionate about knives.

Hark is great, and in fact I think BF in general has a really good batch of mods, and the subforum mods are pretty great. Moosez45 and Karda are also super helpful, and fun guys to boot. I'd like to make it to Blade Show at some point and get to meet some of these guys. The BF community is pretty excellent.

Last edited:
You chose well, Darrel. I've only known Hark for about two days now, and already he's my favourite moderator on all of Bladeforums. He's helpful, informative and passionate about knives.

Yep, Hark is the man ..... until he infracts you....lol!!! :D

Just kidding though really!

We welcome Hrk t the program.
Weappreciatee the time and effort Hark takes with his detailed comments and help he offers the good folks whofrequentt the forum.
Thanks Hark.
Yes you will get tickets.!

2 if possible. My bro would love to go. We'll turn him into knives soon enough.

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Back