New Name for Andy

I propose that Andy Prisco be from now on know to the order of hawks as:

ANDY HAWKEYE PRISCO or even just HAWKEYE unless this web name is already spoken for.

rolleyes.gif

------------------
Ron,
Bremerton, Washington
0071.gif

[This message has been edited by muzzleup (edited 02-02-2001).]

Amy J referred to him as "The Hawkman" today.

True Story
After a long day at the New York City Custom Knife Show. Craig and I walk into a very nice Italian restaurant while Andy went into another store down the street. We asked for a table for four and were quickly told that it would be a minimum 45 minute wait. Craig said, "No problem we are waiting on our friend Andy Prisco anyway." After some rumbling among the staff, we were then told our table would be ready very shortly. When Andy walked in, everything changed. Appetizers were brought out to us while the table was being set. When we reached our table everybody that worked there had to come by and say "Hi", even the chefs had to come out and greet and hug Andy. Then when Amy J arrived the entire greeting scene was gone through again. No menu was needed and the food was absolutely the best. I almost asked Andy if I could see the deed, cause he surely owned that town.

Of course, those of us that know Andy understand how hard he works to keep all of us "sharp-edge" nuts happy.

I am excited over these Ranger Tomahawks. I have been talking to Andy for months about them. I know personally how hard he has worked to provide us with authentic, quality, functional, balanced, and value retaining tomahawks. I look forward to the day when I can hear that "chunk" of my hawk hitting that big tree.

Well.......I don't know what to say
smile.gif
You guys decide....just don't call me late for dinner!!
biggrin.gif
You're too funny Mel!!! It was GREAT to have you here in New York!!!

Thanks Ron.....I loved Hawkeye in Last of the Mohicans!!! Only problem is that I use a bow instead of a muzzleloader!! I still would have taken his money at 25 yds. or less.....and I don't close my left eye to aim!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

[This message has been edited by Andy Prisco (edited 02-03-2001).]

Back