1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New Ostrich & Alligator Skin Leather Sheath For The Swamp Rat INFI Ratmandu ( INFImandu FHFG) Knife

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Azula Gun Holsters, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Azula Gun Holsters

Azula Gun Holsters KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 19, 2016
    Newly designed ostrich skin leather sheath for the INFI Ratmandu knife. The same sheath will also fit the custom shop INFI Ratmandu and standard Ratmandu knife perfectly.

Turned out very well and have an alligator skin sheath lined up next for the INFI Ratmandu.

Just the love new INFI Ratmandu knife
    NEW INFI RATMANDU
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

CUSTOM SHOP INFI RATMANDU
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ALLIGATOR SKIN SHEATH
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    OSTRICH SKIN
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  2. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    This is cool! Can’t wait to see the alligator :cool:

3. fromABACUStoPC

fromABACUStoPC

Dec 15, 2009
    Very nice looking sheath

4. Maggot Brain

Maggot Brain

Jun 11, 2012
    Is that maroon micarta? Beautful work, that looks really nice together!

5. Azula Gun Holsters

Azula Gun Holsters KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 19, 2016
    Yes, maroon micarta. The micarta looks great and feels wonderful.

6. Winston_Smith

Winston_Smith Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2019
    Sweet!!

Winston

7. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I actually like that sheath; but I've gotten so used to inverted carry, I'm not sure I could go back to leather in this size range.

8. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    That really looks nice!:cool::thumbsup:

9. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    YOWZA!!!!

That is magnificent!!!

Great looking design and craftsmanship!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

10. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Jul 28, 2014
    Looks fantastic! I actually need to order a couple of Infidu FHFG sheaths from you (although my knife has not actually arrived yet).

11. Azula Gun Holsters

Sep 19, 2016
    TOP TO BOTTOM
    OSTRICH SKIN
    ALLIGATOR SKIN
    OSTRICH SKIN
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Mitch Crockett likes this.
  12. Mitch Crockett

Mitch Crockett

Aug 5, 2019
    That's awesome, I'm not sure the one I got was fit for this style of the ratmandu, maybe the fhfg is a little different? I've got really strong hands and fingers but I have to use both hands to take the blade out and to force it back into the sheath.

13. Azula Gun Holsters

Sep 19, 2016
    Please e-mail us and we will be happy to replace the sheath for you. Should be a little snug and work easily with one hand.

We have received your e-mail and responded to you. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Mitch Crockett likes this.
  14. Mitch Crockett

Mitch Crockett

Aug 5, 2019
    I dont have a paid account for this, but I sent emails both through amazon and direct just now.

15. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Very nice work.

Garth

16. HJK

HJK Moderator Moderator

Jun 30, 1999
    Beauties!

17. Azula Gun Holsters

Sep 19, 2016
    Just Completed the Black Ostrich Skin Sheath

ALLIGATOR SKIN SHEATH ON TOP OSTRICH SKIN BELOW
    [​IMG]

lmcq784 likes this.
  18. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    Those look really cool! Are the skins laid over a backing layer of hide? and you put skin on front and back?

19. Azula Gun Holsters

Sep 19, 2016
    Yes all exotic skins are laid over a backing layer of leather. We use veg tanned drum dyed double shoulder premium cow leather. It is important to use veg tanned leather as chrome tanned leather can be harmful to the metal finish of a knife or gun. Veg tanned leather is more expensive but critical for a top quality product.