New Pants

Check out these new pants for my RC-3 and 4...not bad, eh? They were made by Sharpshooter Sheath Systems--they are completely waterproof and mold/mildew proof.

Fits like a glove!

RC3ad_sized.jpg

RC4ad_sized.jpg

Hey Derrick - just saw these now on your site and was about to post about them here. Looks great! I love the logo on the sheath.

Nice, Derrick. Cool RC logos too. KSF selling them, I'll have to take a peek.

Those you see above are actually my personal ones. Prototypes. They are AWESOME. The real ones should be here the first of next week. I trust they will be excellent.

Jeff is testing some in the Jungle right now. I can't wait for his thoughts. He and I have been talking about these for a long time!

Cool. I'm sure the RC-6 will be first introduce without a sheath. Let us know when it arrives.

Wow they look great! I really like the logo and firesteel loop.
I will probably pick at least one up for my RC 3, but will probably get one for my RC 4 as well.:thumbup:

Saw those last night and couldn't believe I hadn't heard about them before...till I saw the date they were added to the site.

Those are going to be the shiz.

I don't have a pic of the back--and am away right now--but the back has holes to fit a large Tec-Loc.

it works very well for the 3/8" steels (light my fire army). Of course the more you use the steel the looser it will fit.

WOW.

It's funny, I just woke up and was thinking about when the OD/Orange RC4s would be available, that I'd probably get a Spec-Ops sheath to go with it to have a pouch, but then thought "Then I won't have a firesteel loop, too bad they don't have sheaths available like for my Aurora. . ."

Lo and behold. . .

Wow, they're sellin quick!
So I just went ahead and ordered one for my RC3, and now I can't wait to get it!

Just so everyone knows, the sheath design and manufacturing is all Derrick's work and is unique to his company. He emailed us asking if he could so it and use the RC logo and we told him to go forward with the idea. We have already received one email about the sheaths asking who else will be selling them. Again, RC had nothing to do with the design or manufacture so it's not a RC line item. In other words, you have to buy them from Derrick (not us).

Back