New Patch Idea

Some might be sequential or linear thinkers. In that case, first you'll need a Brute, a Campanion, a TacTool, a Machax, A Magnum Camp, a Patrol Machete, a Combat Utility, a Helicopter Pilot Egress Tool, THEN a Combat Bowie, (but not until then).
:D
Patches!

She was lying to make you feel better. ;)

giphy.gif

Cough cough, still like this idea, cough cough...

Some might be sequential or linear thinkers. In that case, first you'll need a Brute, a Campanion, a TacTool, a Machax, A Magnum Camp, a Patrol Machete, a Combat Utility, a Helicopter Pilot Egress Tool, THEN a Combat Bowie, (but not until then).
:D
Patches!
I tried this... I got stuck on the Patrol Machete. I guess it's just as well, the Helicopter Egress Tool would require prying it from cold dead hands.

How bout a "BK10 Warthog"patch, you know similar to the fighter plane the A10 Warthog... Ugly but fierce. Even put the teeth and eyes at the swedge and belly.:)

I want to see some more bk4 patch designs. Not sure I'm sold on the beckerhead 4 life one. The "can't not have a 9" is gold that WILL be done at some point in time! But we already did a bk9 patch and I'm really feeling the bk4 right now.

Back