• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

New Pile of Bucks and other knives from the swap... 500s

Here's the last 4 knives that I got from the swap meet in that pile of knives... I think they all have micarta handles... There is a 500, 501, 503 and a 506... Thanks for looking... ITE

New Pile... Click on the pics 2 times to make them bigger...

case...

500s...

500s...

500s...

:) :) :) :)

Very nice a full set of slim line Ivory Micarta. I like the way some of that stuff yellows like real Ivory. Thanks for sharing Armand.
jb4570

Notice all have hidden rocker pins and only the 505 has slabs pins . Good find ITE, as not many sets were done in that configuration . They had to been done between 78 and 84 as the 505 was out and before Buck switched to block lettering . Could be a custom shop production . I've always like that series and the old English script stamping . Thanks for posting . DM

Wow, Armand.

I like these knives very much. It's great to get them to see. Thank You!

Best,
Haebbie

Coooooooooooooool Armand.......Is the case marked Buck?? Make us cry,tell us what ya got in that set!

Thanks everyone for looking and being so nice... I hope to go out and find more knives soon... I really haven't had any time to look for knives or post on the forum...

Thanks again, ITE

I bid on a lot of 6 assorted Bucks. Ended up with 2 in the 500 series as well as a full size Work Man Bucklite and a very old 301 that's really in good shape considering. The 500's were both immaculate. Good job. This can get to be addicting very quickly.

I bid on a lot of 6 assorted Bucks. Ended up with 2 in the 500 series as well as a full size Work Man Bucklite and a very old 301 that's really in good shape considering. The 500's were both immaculate. Good job. This can get to be addicting very quickly.

I hear you SE,,,,, I have lots of Buck knives now.... Welcome to the Buckforum..

Yes, Armand, Dave is right. you need a 110 with those scales

and a 112

Best,
Haebbie

Back