New Product Coming Soon!

Ok I don't know who lapedog is and im pretty sure no one else here does either... Benchmade thanks for posting cool things like this!!! Sneak preview of a new knife, that's rad!!! Can't wait to see it

Thanks for the info on the Mini-Loco. Whenever a new Benchmade model comes out as a 'Mini', it's usually more than enough to get the job done. The larger was too much for me, this version will do nicely.

Thanks for the info on the Mini-Loco. Whenever a new Benchmade model comes out as a 'Mini', it's usually more than enough to get the job done. The larger was too much for me, this version will do nicely.

The mini is really not that mini in this instance, which I think is a good thing. Shaves off a nice amount of weight without sacrificing much blade length.

For someone who's never got an original Loco this is neat.

I thought I saw carbon fiber in the teaser image and was intrigued by a lighter weight Loco. Not very interested otherwise. But for anyone that hasn't tried a Loco it's a good knife but be prepared cause it is heavy. And as always buy In a store or get it inspected before shipping unless you want to gamble and send back to benchmade if you get issues.

Back