New Products @ BLADESHOW

Folks,
Just to let those that didn't attend BLADESHOW know whats was shown there.....

First the sad news....

No, the BK&T EXTREME's weren't ready yet. Ethan will not release them until they are final. They ARE gonna be kewl though.

The GIBBS MAXX is close...very close, but no it wasn't ready at the show. It should be about a month though.

New stuff....

OVB....the CROWELL championship cutting knife from the first ABS WOrld Championship Competition was unvielded and it will be an OVB winner. Only 500 pieces to be made. Next is also VERY exciting.....we will make the FISK OVB Sendero hunter/skinner. 500 pieces....curly maple and 0170-6C. Its looking really good.

Also, we will be making the MAXX 5.5 and the DOMINATOR in BodyCoat's Tungsten DLC.....totally coated. Frames, blades, clip, screws, spacers.....everything. It looks sooo kewl.....the knife looks like a black hole where the knife should be!

Lastly, we unvield the SIZZLER, which is the small version of the HEAT. 2.5" blade, all the same features of the HEAT. This one is gonna rock!

Someone "offical" will need to fill in the release dates......if I remember correctly the OVB's will ship Sept/October. The Sizzler in Sept., and the Black Coated folders in a month or so.

CAMILLUS has some neat stuff coming down the pipeline folks.....stay tuned!

Everything was really KEWL!! Thanks for the HEAT . . . it is an AWESOME little knife!! (Hope you like the pen!) :D
All the stuff on the table was schweet and I cannot wait to see the DLC Dominator! :eek: :eek:

Also, my son got a kick out of meeting Ethan and your dad! Thanks for the great show!!!!

So glad to hear about the DLC run! When I got my first Maxx, I thought that would be a great idea to do the whole thing in black. Any info on the pricing of these?

PHOTOS!
Photos!
we want photos!
You tempt us with words now we want photos.
Sorry about being a pain in the a$$ but I sure would like to see some photos.
Good Collecting !
JOCKO (10002)

Will the black MAXX 5.5 be available in stilletto or bowie blade? Or will it be available in both blades? Is it a black chrome or a flat black? Is it a deep black or a very dark gray color?

I am anxious to see pics of the black maxx and black dominator.

Back