New Products for 2013

I've been trying to buy the 2012 Gold Class damascus mini-presidio in CF with bronzed liner and clip, but it is sold out. And I just don't care for the 2013 Gold Class model. If anyone knows where I can find a dealer with the 2012 Gold Class damascus (non-automatic), please let me know.

I'm more old school Benchmade (AFCK, Stryker, Darkstar, 42, etc.) I'd like to see some more liner locks, G-10 and 154CM satin finished steel. The Axis lock is great but ergonomically I prefer a liner lock. I like the 154CM due to it's ease of sharpening and corrosion resistant properties. Benchmade was once my favorite company but has become too "High End" for me with the use of D2 and other exotic steels. If you could put out a few of the old school style models that would great. I also like Balisongs. I paid $112 for the second generation 42 (440C steel) back in 2000. I could see a steel or aluminum handle model in N680 for well under $100 retail.

If I could get my grubby little coon fingering hands on an 9170 Auto Triage I would have to take a nitroglycerine pill to keep from having the big one....

What about another run of the Aries? Best BM I have ever owned.

I would like to see the 275 offered in satin blade and with more g10 color options

here is a mock up of a satin 275 with battleship gray scales
bladeforums3.jpg

I picked up the 300sn, needless to say it is a non flipper now. Cut it off the second day of having the knife. Its way better now for me.

Back