New prototype from Zscherny Knives

What do you get when you blend aTony Bose Wharncliffe Trapper with a Tony Bose Saddlehorn............ a Wharncliffe Saddlehorn of course. Mike's created a great looking knife in his newest offering and at 3 5/8" it's easy on your pocket. Great job Mike, keep them coming!! If you haven't checked out Mike's work lately you need to, it's absolutley superb in all areas. Hey, pretty nice ivory don't you think? Let's hear some comments on this beautiful new knife. Anybody got any Zscherny's they want showoff let's see them.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks great to me!!!!

The Warnclif looks like a great addition to this pattern.

I wish more makers would offer this combo in more knives!

Terrific looking knife! I've always had something similar in the back of my mind, but a 1/4" longer and with the copperhead bolster up front, as in Case's large saddlehorn.

Mike's rendition (and now yours, 2toes) should carry and work like a dream. MANY congratulations. :thumbup:

I've never seen anything come out of Mike's shop that I haven't loved and this is no exception. Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Nathan

Thanks for looking and making comments. We are working on a few new blade configurations in old patterns that will look great. Tony...I had a good teacher on the ivory!

Mike Zscherny
Zscherny Knives

Love that blade combo with that pattern! Great idea! It
came out GREAT! Looks comfortable, Ivory looks perfect,
Thanks for sharing John... Congrats Mike!

Jason

I love this blade combination. The first time I saw it (on an AG Russell sowbelly trapper) is became instantaneously my favourite two bladed combo, and your interpretation looks really beautiful and stylish.
And I also love the handle shape, I'm kinda used to recurve handles so they feel more comfy in my hands.
And the ivory handle looks awesome.
And.........isn't that enough? :D

Fausto
:cool:

Amazing knife Mike, I really love the profile of the handle/blades and the ivory is really elegant.

Back