1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Random Damascus Seahorse #2588 and Rainbow Damascus Seahorse #803 Awesome Pair

Discussion in 'Art In Stone' started by kansa, Mar 11, 2017.

1. kansa

kansa

Mar 8, 2010
    Redrummd #2588 PCS Case Random Damascus Seahorse with Crown of Silver - Psilomelane Scales

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Redrummd #803 PCS Case Rainbow Damascus Seahorse with Crown of Silver Scales from Mexico

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  2. Redrummd

Redrummd Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 21, 2007
    The new Case Damascus knife has the best piece if Crown of Silver mine Psilomelane I have ever worked with. It is just layered and twisted into an incredible pattern and not even an old ancient line was in the piece. Gene, did you notice how the pattern on the two small blades is nearly identical to the pattern in the stone?

3. kansa

kansa

Mar 8, 2010
    Mike, that was the first thing I noticed was how well the blades matched the stone. Crown of Silver is one of my favorite stones and you killed this one with the wild pattern of bulls-eyes. Pictures don't do this knife justice where it is so hard to photograph Psilomelane. This one will be appreciated for a long time. Thanks again, Gene

4. kansa

kansa

Mar 8, 2010
    Pietersite is my other favorite stone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]