New releases! Ek shorts and red spacer f/u knife

The shorts look good. Even though it seems to be missing a double edged variety. Those red spacers must have gone quick...

I think the red spacer models are listed on the state & union page.

The short clip point looks interesting, a 5” blade is a good size for me. Nice compact sheath too. Anyone know which coating they use? Didn’t see it listed anywhere.

State & union says they sold out of red spacer models in hours but have started another batch.

like the looks of that short Ek clip. grabbed one of those to try out. thanks for the heads up.....

Can't even see those, have no access to KA-BAR website. They let us in for couple of days a month or two ago, then out again 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Got an email from KaBar yesterday about the release of the red spacer version of the USMC knife and 2 new short Ek knives: clip and drop point.

Hoping these will be available from tomar's and not just the kabar website.

Really liking those Ek Shorts. Thanks for the heads up!

20220409_170041.jpg

got mine today.

two things I dont care for on it.

tiny little guard..should be a bit longer. I have little hands..handle is slipperyish......longer guard would make it a bit safer for wet hand use...and needs gripper scales......

also jimping on spine would be nice to keep your thumb from moving forward so easily.

minor complaints though.

other than that good smallish size but with lot of blade length. its not a bad design.

They look pretty nice!
But they were sold out before I even gnu they existed.

I'd love to do a 30 Day experiment with one of those

Back