New Sebenza Clip ! Great clip!

Hello,

tried and approved !

the new clip is just per-fect !

It changed the Sebenza into a rel "clip-it" !

cheers,

JM

I must agree, the new clip is very nice. Even on the knives that have the cutout under the clip it works well. It also gives a good grip to pull the knife out. Two thumbs up!

I just got a couple of the Classic 2000's in today with the new clip and I have to agree. It is a significant improvement. I'm going to order a bunch of them to offer as retrofits for the Sebenzas I have in stock.

I don't think, however, that they will be very good on the knives that have the new cutout under the clip. Those are better left with the old style clip.

------------------
Dennis Wright
("Have a knife day!")

Hello,

my small Sebenza got the cut out and there is absolutly no problem.

Even the tendancy my small Sebenza used to have (grabbing my pocket with the thumb stud) has disappeared.

I can now practice fast draws with my Seb'! Yeepee!

cheers,

JM

Dennis: is it your opinion that the combination of the new clip and the old relief under the clip leave too much room? I just put the new clip on my early 2000 model year large that I bought from you, but really haven't carried it enough to form an opinion myself.

I like the new clip better and would probably keep it and glue a small piece of rubber or leather under the clip to take up space if I had to.

Your thoughts, as always, are invited.

I have a NICA large tanto with the cutout under the clip and I put the new clip on it. It is looser at the top of the pocket but holds fast where the clip touches the material. I keep the knife in my front left pocket. (I'm a lefty) And so far it hasn't caused me any problems. Dennis has a good point. Chris Reeve knives told me that they have a number of knife parts that already have the cutout and when they run out of those they will no longer have the cutout due to the improvement in the clip. However, like I said my knife with the cutout and the new clip hasn't given me any problems and I think if it does, Reeve would probably send me an old style free of charge.

Back