New sebenza clips....

When did the new clips start being used on the sebenza. I bought a used small regular that was supposed to be born 10-6-99. It has a straight clip. Is that right? Or was this another way I was mislead by the seller?? :( :mad:

This is a FANTASTIC knife though ! More on that later......:)

Thanks for any answers, :)

Not to worry, a new clip can be purchased from CRK for $10.00. I thought that the new clips were started around mid 1999. I might have an extra one, I'll have to look though my stuff to see if I can find it. Don't have thje time to look for it now but I will e-mail you if I find it.

I actually don't think the new clips came out until early 2000. Or at least that's when I saw a posting here about "the new clip" and ordered one from CRK. My small Seb has a born on date of something like Dec. 7th 99 and it came with the straight clip originally.
I wouldn't worry about it though, I don't think you were mislead. If it was used I hope that you got it for a good deal and you think it looks a little too used, send it back and for close to $25 and shipping (+ $10 for the new clip) CRK will make it look like new.

Back