New small Lahar

Let me start off by saying, dealing with Tim has been nothing but great, unlike some, he will return emails, even promptly, like within minutes. Very refreshing when some won't answer a email EVER, or answer the phone EVER!! I have been in frequent communication with Tim over the last several weeks and he is honest, courteous, and prompt. I would without hesitation buy from him again as I have already twice.

I have the Proseries JYD, love it, can't live without it, but good golly this Lahar I received (#61) is truely outstanding in everyway. Superb fit and finish, the handground blade is the best I have seen period, and I have knives from many of the best including Hinderer, Strider, Begg, and Irie. Fits into the hand like a glove, the IKBS is super smooth and switchblade quick. I simply have no better knife period. Mine is the brown and the anodizing is perfect and even, the jimping on the scales is perfect. Everything about this knife is perfect.

I highly recommend that you do business with Tim, there is no better value in a knife out there, esp. if you want a custom knife at mid-tech pricing. :thumbup::)

Yes. I agree. I have blue Lahar and enjoy it everyday. I'm waiting for the Turbulence, I ordered two.

Don't know,
My Galyean Pro Series are some of my fav knives of all time. I love 'em, and I love dealing with Tim.

I'm surprised this sub forum doesn't have more traffic also!

Yes. I agree. I have blue Lahar and enjoy it everyday. I'm waiting for the I ordered two.
I have'nt heard of the Turbulence. Are there any pic's anywhere ? The Galyean website has'nt been updated in almost 2 yrs. Any info on the knife would be appreciated. :thumbup:

This forum is kind of dead. It's a shame because the pro series are good knives and I would love to see more discussion or anouncements about them.

It's kind of tough. The Pro Series knives are not just good knives, they're great knives!! The problem, in my opinion is that they are produced in fairly small batches and so far only two designs have been released. That means that there is a very small pool of people here on BF who have handled or owned them, and once those people make their comments in a thread it pretty much dies. We're not going to see a ton of traffic in this forum by people who haven't had the pleasure of getting their hands on these knives. Maybe as releases continue and more designs are released we'll see things grow.

Best wishes to Tim and his Pro Series:thumbup:

Back