New SOG Forum Help Has Arrived!

Originally posted by Bobby B
Aha, now THERE's a post I may have to edit - just for the ugliness!:rolleyes: Y'all don't need to see that!:barf:

Bobby, I'll pass your message on to George...

Ron, we didn't serve alcohol...that look is "all natural" ;)

RL

Originally posted by RL
Hummmm ... I just saw the Coke can there on the table and wondered about the flask of Rum under the table. ;)

If that look is "all natural" ...ooooooo...jeez...crud...ummmm...I guess an apology is in order, Rob. ;)

Originally posted by RL
Bobby, I'll pass your message on to George...

I wasn't referring to George...:footinmou :p
Nyuk nyuk nyuk...:eek: Where's the picture of your unusual technique with with an LUDT???;)

Originally posted by Ron@SOG
Hummmm ... I just saw the Coke can there on the table and wondered about the flask of Rum under the table.
If that look is "all natural" ...ooooooo...jeez...crud...ummmm...I guess an apology is in order, Rob.

I hope at least that it's a SOG you stuck in my back...:D ;) :cool:

With friends like these... we should go for beer!!!:D :cool:

I hope at least that it's a SOG you stuck in my back...:D ;) :cool:

LOL!

Ron, no need to apologize...it's not your fault he looks that way ;)

RL

With friends like these... we should go for beer!!!:D :cool:
That's a deal! All the beers are on me! :D I'm in Seattle. Just remember that on your next business trip. I'm sure you can justify a layover from Detroit to South Carolina VIA Seattle! :D

Originally posted by Ron@SOG
That's a deal! All the beers are on me! :D I'm in Seattle. Just remember that on your next business trip. I'm sure you can justify a layover from Detroit to South Carolina VIA Seattle! :D
I may have to try that! As long as I stay over a Saturday, the fare may be less...
Hmmmmmmmm....:eek: ;)

Back