*NEW spyderNation open sign up thread"

Everything's shiny Tom! I'll add you to the list in a moment, welcome!
Cheers!
Kirby

1. Read and Understood.
2. Request is this post.
3. Introduction Thread read and understood.
4. 207 total posts between BFC Spyderco Sub-forum and the Spyderco Forums.
5. Pics enclosed at bottom.
6. Request #0327
7. No exception necessary.
8. Awaiting welcome message.
9. Will submit a request.

Intro Thread has been read
Spyderco sub-forum posts 8, Spyderco.com forum posts 8, total =16
started both October 2014

DSC00862t_zps71c21f95.jpg~original

requesting #8281
will send a PM request, but be glad to work on my post count for a bit

I have read the introduction thread in its entirety.

I have 462 posts between the Spyderco subforum and the Spyderco.com forum. My first BFC post nearly 15 years ago was in this subforum.

I would like #0027.

Here's the latest Spyderco. There are quite a few more.

C210AA6B-B620-4479-8219-95A52B56A404_zpsdhfuhcca.jpg

I have read the introduction thread in its entirety.

I have 462 posts between the Spyderco subforum and the Spyderco.com forum. My first BFC post nearly 15 years ago was in this subforum.

I would like #0027.

Here's the latest Spyderco. There are quite a few more.

C210AA6B-B620-4479-8219-95A52B56A404_zpsdhfuhcca.jpg

Everything's just as it should be. Welcome to to spydernation!

Stay safe,
Kirby

Coincidentally stumbled upon this thread today. After three years finally understand what these "knife brand + number" means under ones post and how to get one :eek:

Read and understood; request is this post.

I cannot imagine I have fifty posts in the Spyderco sub-forum. I generally post in General Knife Discussion. But there are also months going by that I don't post at all. I am a member of the Spyderco Forums as well (joined April 2009; same nick). I do have 61 posts on there so far. But since I am EDC'ing Millies for more than eight years now and since the Spyderco Military was my first one hand opening folding knife and since I am repeating myself over and over again in the General Knife Discussion for three years now that the Spyderco Military is my favorite GOAT production folder and since I am replying to every Recommendation Thread to get a Millie, I thought maybe it's time to request a SpyderNation membership :rolleyes: Coincidentally, the day I stumbled on this post is my three year membership month :D

If a PM is still necessary, I will be happy to oblige, but I have the arrogance that this pic of my pants covers it all :D

Posted it many many times in all kinds of General BF Threads, so apologies if it is getting boring.

I would like to have number 36 since that is the Millie's number. But I guess that is already taken.

*SpyderNation: Open Sign-up Thread*
Sent you an email anyway, right after I posted previous post. A PM didn't seem possible(?) Discovered the numbers/member-list in the meantime as well. So since 36 is not an option anymore I'll take the lowest number available if approved. Also I see that I miscalculated my BF membership :eek: From March 2011 is four years of course, not three :eek:

Kind regards from Amsterdam

Last edited:
Coincidentally stumbled upon this thread today. After three years finally understand what these "knife brand + number" means under ones post and how to get one :eek:

Read and understood; request is this post.

I cannot imagine I have fifty posts in the Spyderco sub-forum. I generally post in General Knife Discussion. But there are also months going by that I don't post at all. I am a member of the Spyderco Forums as well (joined April 2009; same nick). I do have 61 posts on there so far. But since I am EDC'ing Millies for more than eight years now and since the Spyderco Military was my first one hand opening folding knife and since I am repeating myself over and over again in the General Knife Discussion for three years now that the Spyderco Military is my favorite GOAT production folder and since I am replying to every Recommendation Thread to get a Millie, I thought maybe it's time to request a SpyderNation membership :rolleyes: Coincidentally, the day I stumbled on this post is my three year membership month :D

If a PM is still necessary, I will be happy to oblige, but I have the arrogance that this pic of my pants covers it all :D

Posted it many many times in all kinds of General BF Threads, so apologies if it is getting boring.

I would like to have number 36 since that is the Millie's number. But I guess that is already taken.

I reconize that back pocket! You're a shoe in for an exception...the lowest available number is 0034, if you're OK with that I will add you to the list. :)

Cheer,
Kirby

I reconize that back pocket! You're a shoe in for an exception...the lowest available number is 0034, if you're OK with that I will add you to the list. :)

Cheer,
Kirby

Thank you so much! I'm happy with any number, but if I view the current list 0029 seems available as well not? Otherwise 0034 is fine, thank you.

Thank you so much! I'm happy with any number, but if I view the current list 0029 seems available as well not? Otherwise 0034 is fine, thank you.

My pleasure! And yikes! I must need more sleep. 0029 is available, you'll be added under that in just a moment. Welcome :)

Cheers,
Kirby

1. Read and Understood.
2. Request is this post.
4. 85+ posts between BFC Spyderco Sub-forum and the Spyderco Forums.
5. Pics, I have a few more out of reach or in the kitchen.
6. Request #303
[URL=http:imgur.com/J4KamaY][/URL]

Thank you!

1. I have read and understand the requirements.
2. Request is this post.
3. Introduction read and understood.
4. 52 posts on Spyderco Sub-forum.
5. Here's a pic of the Spyders in my collection currently getting "pocket time".
6. Request #4242
L0r9ew8.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Thank you!
My Rubicon was feeling left out...since I'm carrying it today, I thought I should include the pic..
UJbadoa.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
1. Read and Understood.
2. Request is this post.
4. 85+ posts between BFC Spyderco Sub-forum and the Spyderco Forums.
5. Pics, I have a few more out of reach or in the kitchen.
6. Request #303
[URL=http:imgur.com/J4KamaY][/URL]

Thank you!

Everything's shiny! Welcome to spydernation, you'll be added to the list in just a moment. :)

1. I have read and understand the requirements.
2. Request is this post.
3. Introduction read and understood.
4. 52 posts on Spyderco Sub-forum.
5. Here's a pic of the Spyders in my collection currently getting "pocket time".
6. Request #4242
L0r9ew8.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Thank you!
My Rubicon was feeling left out...since I'm carrying it today, I thought I should include the pic..
UJbadoa.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Everything's in order. You'll be added to the list in a moment, welcome!!

Cheers,
Kirby

*SpyderNation: Open Sign-up Thread*
The much anticipated,

SpyderNation Sign-up and Requirement Verification thread.

General information about the group can be found here, Please take the time to read this introduction in its entirety if you are interested in becoming a member. It includes rules and member expectations that you need to be aware of.

Thanks to FCM415, BladeChick777, salmonkiller, swoop03 and the rest of you who took the time to help get this project realized. From sharing your ideas for the group’s name, to voting on the poll, sharing ideas and concerns, and your words of encouragement, this was altogether a team effort.

General Requirements to join:
1) Must own at least one Spyderco.
2) Have at least 50 posts on the Spyderco sub-forum. Exceptions will be made at an as per case basis. Generally, Basic or above members with 3 years of membership on BF but do not post often at all and find it difficult to reach 50 posts, may be eligible to skip #2 requirement. I’ll be charged with deciding who qualifies or not at least for now. I wont be out to turn anyone down so let me know your case. Also, Spyderco.com forum posts, count into the 50 subforum posts.

How to sign up:
1. read this first.
2. Reserve your post slot. Everything you will need to do should only be on this one post.
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post.
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum.
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives
6. Request your number. You may request to have a number reserved but you must complete requirements in a reasonable amount of time.
7. If you request an exception for requirement #2, do so and PM/email me with your case.
8. Once you are cleared, you get a welcome post.
9. Become part of the group page, after you get welcome you're post right here.

Banners:
You can create your own, hopefully a member versed on MS Paint or whatever can help provide a template.

Group history
For any one that's interested .

1. I have read the intro thread
2. Pending edits, here I am.
3. I really have read the intro thread, all 58 posts' worth
4. 2 in subforum, and 34 on Spyderco Forums...but - and this is said in all seriousness - about 65 "I'll take it" posts in Spyderco sales threads.
5. Photo pending, I own about 100 or so Spydies and they're spread across three continents...
6. 117 please
7. VM incoming

Working on the outstanding stuff now.

Hello,

I have read the introduction thread, and am requesting #3317. I currently have 52 posts on the Spyderco Subform. I have 29 Spyderco knives. At the moment I am separated from my collection due work but I will post some pics from a few months ago plus some recent additions. Thank you for the consideration.
Untitled by danny.nystrom, on Flickr
IMG_2017 by danny.nystrom, on Flickr
by danny.nystrom, on Flickr

Signing up for SpyderNation ...

1. Read.
2. Reserving this post slot.
3. I have read the Introduction thread in it's entirety.
4. 85+ combined posts.
5. Photo of my growing Spyderco family below.
6. Requesting #0454
7. No exception necessary.
8. Patiently awaiting welcoming post.
9. Roger Wilco.

Last edited:
1. Read.
2. Reserved
3. I have read Introduction thread in its entirety.
4. 103 on Spyderco.com
5. See below.. Just posting 1 for now..
6. 0550

Darkangel55555, Seneca18, TravisH, LuxN - I'm sorry I've been so behind on this. All of you have the appropriate qualifications and will be added to the list momentarily. Have a great day and welcome!!

-Kirby

Back