New Store Site

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Check out my new and improved store page! www.fairlyknives.com

I'm doing a soft opening with a few products in stock, let me know what you think. I'm on a new store platform and I think you will really like it... many more options to offer and a bit easier to navigate. I still have paypal for anyone including non account holders to use (via credit card) and can also now add Stripe payments and more. Make sure you type in or copy/paste the exact link (lol just click on it) or it will just take you to my old store which is sold out. Thanks for checking out my work and any feedback is most appreciated!

Capture.PNG

Your new site looks and works great Daniel! Only one concern, not enough product for sale! Can you do something to remedy that?

Thanks! I should have a lot more coming up soon. I'm about to unleash the whole Ultralight Ti line, a new KCT and a new folder... most likely a RF1 V2. Look out here in a couple of weeks.

Hey buddy! Site is looking good.

Hope you can add back a "gallery" of sorts to show off some of the older knives. So much cool stuff to go back and drool over, and ask/hope you were going to do again someday.

Hey buddy! Site is looking good.

Hope you can add back a "gallery" of sorts to show off some of the older knives. So much cool stuff to go back and drool over, and ask/hope you were going to do again someday.

Thanks! I plan on doing that, it used to be here but since Photobucket got all weird I need to start a permanent site with pics of my work.

Back