New Style Busse Sheaths?

Yesterday my Mr. Mojo arrived, and when I opened the box the sheath style caught my eye. Instead of a kydex lined cordura sheath, the Mojo was snuggled up inside a kick*** kydex job.

I've got three or four different models of kydex sheaths for my SHBM's, but this one is noticeably different (well slightly similar to one older version). It's one-piece construction wrapped over rather than two sides secured to each other, and the kydex appears to be a much thicker & sturdier grade than the previous kydex rigs. Knife fits in with a very secure feeling, no blade wobble AT ALL, and most importantly no chance in the world the knife will work itself loose. Texture of the kydex is roughed almost like a bead blasting for good grip. It's also equipped with a tek-lok.

Granted it's been a little while since I've bought some of the current dated new models, so this might be old news to everyone :) Anyone else get one of these with your Busse knives?

I recently picked up a SH-E and BM-E, and the SH came with a kydex lined cordura sheath, while the BM came with a kydex style sheath like you describe, except without the the Tek-lok. I do plan on having a kydex rig made for the SH.

when I get a new Busse Nuclear Baby, the factory cordura goes in a drawer...before it's closed I call the Buy Brown folks for a kydex
sheath!!!! Busse knives love Kydex...

Back