new surefire knife

spyken

Gold Member
does anyone know anything about the new surefire knife that's due to be released? there was a picture of it in Blade Magazine. It was featured together with the oh-so-cool G&G Hawk ET folder.

Anyone?

Anything?

Last year they made something like 500? And were super expensive, like Strider price. (edit $300+)

I like the Delta best. It screams to be modded....I have in mind exactly what mod I want to do...hope they price it right, like $200 or something - I mean if Benchmade can do it with the skirmish, why not surefire...

The side-mounted stop pin design is the first I have ever seen like it. I like it better than the bump-stop pins on the first two Surfire designs. Looks like it could catch clothing though, would have to do a test. Very cool geometry and eye candy nevertheless.

oooww...I really like it.
Like the MTX2 manual action I so admire, I'll probably never purchase one because I'm a lefty and they don't make models with lefty locks.

But nonetheless, it's quite nice looking.
Much more utilitarian than Surefire's first two (and I didn't even know there was a Charlie model).

B.

i didnt even know the charlie was out (man it looks like a spydie ATR kinda to me....) much less the delta, heck i havent seen(actuallyseen, not a pic) a bravo yet and the alpha is hard to find, lol, neat though ........

Back