New tattoo/tattoo thread

Couple of mine

4znphtx.jpg
[/IMG]

4kn7skj.jpg

Here's my tat. For my next one, I was thinking of getting my avatar on either my right shoulder or my right chest. You can click on the pic for a larger image.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Don't have a tat myself, but I'm curious: is there a difference between tatoo's, as posted here, and the Japanese style known as Irizumi? :confused:

Hey Joe..

The difference is..

One they use an electric gun. The other is a sharpened bamboo shard and stick to hammer it in..

One hurts..The other Hurts Like Hell!!!

ttyle

Eric
O/ST

I've got 4 now but only pictures of 2 right now. I'm booked in to have my son and daughter's handprints done on my chest on Oct 1st (their birthday gift to me) and will be finishing the one on my calf sometime later in October.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• n772600602_626990_406.jpg
    n772600602_626990_406.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 662
  • n772600602_721064_377.jpg
    n772600602_721064_377.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 665
Hey Joe..

The difference is..

One they use an electric gun. The other is a sharpened bamboo shard and stick to hammer it in..

One hurts..The other Hurts Like Hell!!!

ttyle

Eric
O/ST

Thanks Eric! :thumbup:

While I don't have one, I have toyed with the idea of having a discreet one done around my wrist, under my watch strap - of an Ouroborous... But at my age, I think I'd rather not have any other identifying marks than necessary! :D

What a maroon.
What funny is , he has "Hatebreed" tattoed on his upper lip , obviously not knowing that Hatebreed despise's his obvious political persuasions. :thumbdn:

freaks for sure :D

curtis.jpg

Saw a few like this when I worked in a prison usually guys doing forever.Also some reall great stuff done with home made equipment on the sly. The most unusual was where an inmate did his girls name his self in the mirror and it was a mere reflection of the tattoo he wanted.

I have one I can't show you on the forums.
Most of the time, it reads "TINY". Sometimes, it reads, "TICONDEROGA, NY". :)

That's my favorite tattoo joke and one of my all-time favorite classic jokes.

Stay sharp,
desmobob

PS- I do have a small seagull (representative of my eating habits) tattoo on my left upper arm.

mostly blackwork here. tribal half sleeves, borneo rose elbows, thai buddhist protective pieces on the back, ankle bands.

next will be my shield number in roman numerals on the inside of my wrist.

looking around for good owls and/or ravens for my thighs....

Years ago I got a little one about 3 inches below my belly button. Just a little something for the ladies to look at while........... Anyway it turns out that is the exact place the Docs needed to cut me open so it is now split right down the middle by a 1/2 wide surgery scar. Oh well. :D

Well, I'm planning a few out, mainly becuase I'm going to get one done by The Enigma, which is a puzzle piece with a sword through it, if I run into Katzen the Tiger Lady, I'm going to have her tiger strip it afterwards.

I did a show with Enigma and Katzen and E got me into sword swallowing, and really influenced me in the sidshow industry.

The other one, I was going to get done as a payment for me performing out at his tat shop that was going to be in the beltbuckle area which made my friends that studied law laugh their asses off. "Quid Pro Quoe" (This for that, or This before that, it just made me laugh too hard to not consider getting it done)

I heard that the skinhead was going to be a greeter at WallyMart. Part of their community outreach program.

Brian
;-)

Here are my two. The Gun/Peace is on my stomach, and the scorpion is on my left arm. I'm getting some more added to the scorpion tattoo soon.

They look much straighter and even in person, but I had trouble taking pictures of them.

tat1152x1536.jpg

MikeAndMeSmokinHookah020600x450.jpg

Back