New television commercial?

I just saw the new Spyderco commercial for the first time this morning! At least it is new for me. I sure liked what I saw. I hope the airtime treats you guys well and encourages sales of your kitchen knives.

Sid

Sid,

CD Fleishers thread of a few days ago on "advertising" has a response from Sal about these commercials. I liked the suggestion that they be made available as Real Video clips for those of us outside the test area. Linking to them would also be great.

-=[Bob]=-

Thanx Sid - There are three diffeent commercials that run in sequence for a few days each (in each test location). The first is home use, cutting flowers and food preparation. The second is outdoor "camping" with several "general use" cuts. The third is Fire / Rescue. The three spots will run continuously at our booth in the SHOT Show and is schedule to run in Atlanta for about a week.
sal

Bernie - I'll have to get with Spark after the SHOT show and see how to do this. If possible, we'll figure out how to do it...either at our site or here on Bladeforums.
sal

Back