New Timberline collaboration folders

Set to debut at the SHOT show from Timberline Knives: a new Tim Herman and two new Greg Lightfoot knives.

First, Herman's knife is the Gentleman's Money Clip. Blade is 1.9" long and is made of 420J2 stainless. Stainless handle has 24 kt gold inlay. MSRP $59.99 and ETA is 3/03.

Next up, we have the Greg Lightfoot Folding Zambezi. Offered as a folding companion to the existing Zambezi fixed blade, this version has a 3.4" AUS-8 blade. Handles are said to be carbon fiber but the ones in the picture look like Zytel. So I'm not sure what it will be! MSRP is $80.00 and ETA is 4/03.

And finally, the Lightfoot Pistol Grip. Indeed, an unusual looking piece but it appears to be every bit as comfortable. 3.2" AUS-8 blade with ergonomic handle that has steel bolsters and Zytel scles. MSRP is also $80.00 and ETA is 3/03

Please bear in mind that the ETA's are subject to change without notice.

Wow, sweet. That pistol grip folder is WICKED. :D A real flesh eater... I love it.

Schwing!

Folding Zambezi for this year's production budget.

What with the new CRKT's, maybe some new EKI's and Spydies... I may yet have a collection again! Yay!

(Don't tell my wife.) :D

-j

The collab I find far more interesting is the Tim Herman Wall Street Tactical from Timberline.

Try this link and see if it comes up. By far the better offering, IMNSHO.

Oy, agreed.

That's a beaut.

Interesting hidden pivot.

Any ideas on a release date?

-j

Hehehehhe...

Well, my wallet tells me that later is better than sooner...

;)

Thanks.

-jon

The Wall Street Tactical looks awesome.
Like the pistol grip a lot. Kind of reminds me why I love the spydie massad ayoob (forgive me if the spelling is not right 15 hour day :( very tired)

Zambezi folder looks good. It would be great if it was CF, but at that price point, CF is hard to believe.

Back